No announcement yet.

Are you missing your urine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember all those terrorist attacks against Brits in the UK by 'Muslim Fundamentalists' before the Gulf war? Oh yeah, there weren't any...

Odd how when we attack them, they return the favour isn't it? When we attacked Iraq we stirred a hornets nest. We killed an awful lot of their people, and they in turn killed a load of our boys (100 british army I think is the latest count).

We did this because we were 'freeing their people' - check out pre-war Iraq pics and history. Did they look like they wanted 'freeing'? Oh OK then, we did it because of the weapons of mass destruction. Oh, right, there weren't any were there? Maybe it was one of the biggest consumer of oil wanting control of it? Nah, too cynical.

Now we have all the mini warlords in the middle east wanting a bit of the action and recruiting people to strap bombs round their waste and promising them eternal life. In return, we need to pour more money and resources, and blood, into the middle east.

This will not go away. Terrorism will not be stopped by us slapping them around the head.

We've been suckered in by the USA, and there is now no way out.

Oh, and ALL fundamentalists are trouble, not just the Muslim ones.

Anyway - enough politics for one fun forum. I need a beer after all that - thank God we haven't yet got too much of that 'Merkin sh*t beer over here - yet!
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Have you guys seen this - it's the nicknames for all the states, how long until we get in ?

The Lone Star State,
      The Sunshine State,
      The Show Me State,

and us....................

The Nanny State

Or could we be called the The Chaotic State ?
      Last edited by That Ruddy Squirrel; 6 February 2007, 21:23.
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
        Have you guys seen this - it's the nicknames for all the states, how long until we get in ?

The Lone Star State,
        The Sunshine State,
        The Show Me State,

and us....................

The Nanny State

Or could we be called the The Chaotic State ?
        Or "What a state"

Comment

or, the big council E-state.
          i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
          X