Are you missing your urine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you missing your urine ?

Coz Russell Crowe is taking the P155 !!!
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Can't stand that t***er!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Can't stand that t***er!
      Who Vince ?? Robin Hood or the Sherriff ??

There's always a Payback .... Watch out for the Robbers !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

so the americans want to come in and re-write a brilliant old english tale, stripping it of all it's original plot and use an australian f**kwit to play loxley's great robin? thieving american scum. no history of their own, no historic fables of their own, so they rob from the rest of the world and turn the facts @rse about t1t to suit themselves.

sound familiar?

next thing you know they'll be starting wars using the same techniques...oh!
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
          so the americans want to come in and re-write a brilliant old english tale, stripping it of all it's original plot and use an australian f**kwit to play loxley's great robin? thieving american scum. no history of their own, no historic fables of their own, so they rob from the rest of the world and turn the facts @rse about t1t to suit themselves.

sound familiar?

next thing you know they'll be starting wars using the same techniques...oh!
          And they haven't done this how many times already? Not meaning the wars, that's obvious. Don't even get me started on the Time Machine.

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
            use an australian f**kwit
            Isn't he originally from NZ.

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev
              Isn't he originally from NZ.

Nev
              i'll take your word for it, but then again we English try palming off complete $$$$$$s onto our nearest neighbours.

e.g. tony blair's a scot, but let's face it....

...he's just a tw@t, so maybe he's French. who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                And they haven't done this how many times already? Not meaning the wars, that's obvious. Don't even get me started on the Time Machine.
                When was the last time the Yanks Won a war (they started Loads) or finished one ??

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                  When was the last time the Yanks Won a war (they started Loads) or finished one ??

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                  The only one they won that I know of was the Civil war, which seeing as they were fighting each other..............

Comment

The only one they won that I know of was the Civil war, which seeing as they were fighting each other..............
                    As much as it pains me, they did win one other, the war of independance, when we ceased to be responsible for them.
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                      As much as it pains me, they did win one other, the war of independance, when we ceased to be responsible for them.
                      and we're still paying for it today!

Comment

Don't even get me started on the Time Machine.
                        Or the Enigma Code. Apparently Jon Bon Jovi (that tights wearing ponce rocker) stole it from the Germans...
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                          Or the Enigma Code. Apparently Jon Bon Jovi (that tights wearing ponce rocker) stole it from the Germans...
                          Reality and truth are never things that guide America, are they.

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                            Can never remember the specifics of that one, but wasn't it more of just a withdrawal rather than a war? I thought we literally just thought sod it, and left them to it?

Comment

Reality and truth are never things that guide America, are they.
                              You're wrong this time Matt.

Reality - America invented the world (lower case intentional)

Truth - God is on their side

I wish to caveat this by saying that the ordinary American (and I know a lot of them) is just like us - apart from a lot of the southern good ol'boys who just like shooting stuff. Any stuff.
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X