Are you missing your urine ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beaufighter
    Definately no joke. Just look at the way this country is going. That useless sh!t stick Blair is selling us up the river. Do you think he will stay in Britain once his reign is over?

The USA is the worlds last hope for all that the free countries stand for.

Don't think it will happen. Anyone thinking its a joke I hope you are still able to laugh and share the laughter with following generations.
    Isn't that particular sh1t stick selling us up the river to the yanks?

I don't actually hate Americans and have always found them to be very welcoming, charming people. They are all mad as a box of frogs though.

Comment

Don't you think that the (mis) spelling actually makes a point. Give me one word that the americans have altered the spelling on that actually does not make sense.

Just think, if they can do this with our spelling then what could they do with our politics. They may just sort that out as well!
      Seeing as you are obviously just trolling, I'm now going back to that extremely placid and serene place where I'm planning on staying for the rest of the week.

Comment

Just think, if they can do this with our spelling then what could they do with our politics. They may just sort that out as well!
        I'm stopping now because this is definitely a wind up. In case you missed it, a semi-literate Austrian bodybuilder sex pest is the Governor of California.

Oh, and Aluminum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
          Isn't that particular sh1t stick selling us up the river to the yanks?

I don't actually hate Americans and have always found them to be very welcoming, charming people. They are all mad as a box of frogs though.
          If we are being sold up the river to the yanks then give me an oar! Agree with you that they are welcoming and charming. As for mad, I see where you are coming from but feel that it is more that they are enthusiastic and "alive".

Comment

point was made about american's and their way of taking a good story/plot and butchering it.

you can't argue about that, unless you're as mental as they are, surely?

plus, they do start wars and kill thousands of innocents in the name of 'freedom' but that 'freedom' is purely for financial gain, ie, oil. so if certain people are naive to think it's to save the world, then think again. so, freedom for the american citizens, yes. the rest of the world? f**k off! get things into perspective if you're going to praise nations or condemn them!

i'd still rather be a 51st state of the u.s though for exactly the same reasons mentioned by tony earlier, also because the american way of life and their laws etc are about as bigotted and redneck as i am. immigrants and people that don't want to fit in, people that don't want to pay their own way and general feckin' scum get exactly what they're due over there. so if that makes me a bigot, then give me that badge and i'll wear it all day long.
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I'm stopping now because this is definitely a wind up. In case you missed it, a semi-literate Austrian bodybuilder sex pest is the Governor of California.

Oh, and Aluminum.
              Arnie, great guy. This is the point I make. In the USA anybody can get somewhere. What do we have here. A monarchy that is born into place regardless of what they have to offer. Not one of them is in touch with the common man although the media tries to tell us that Charles is. Besides, our royals have been imported in from Germany and Greece so there is hardly a blood line there.

Definately no wind up. What's wrong with Aluminum? Don't see that Aluminium is any better.

Comment

Besides, our royals have been imported in from Germany and Greece so there is hardly a blood line there.

Definately no wind up.
                Yes it is a wind up, and there's no one on this Isle that ain't an import.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                  In a country where they can't even spell quick correctly, not surprising.

In their defence, they don't pretend to speak the Queens English, 'Like wot I do', their language is American English, which as you've noticed is different from ours.

It's like ours, but with all the stupid complicated bits left over from European words taken out.

:stir, stir:
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN

In their defence, they don't pretend to speak the Queens English, 'Like wot I do', their language is American English, which as you've noticed is different from ours.

It's like ours, but with all the stupid complicated bits left over from European words taken out.

:stir, stir:
                    Not fair! That's actually true, not grossly misguided.

It's all in that Bill Bryson book (Mother Tongue???). Apparently they call aluminium aluminum because we kept changing the name and they couldn't be arsed doing it again.

They're still mental.

Comment

Not fair! That's actually true, not grossly misguided.

Sorry, I'll delete it..........

Bill Bryson is a funny guy, Notes from a Small Island on CD is great listen. Got Mother Tongue on CD to, but was a little dull, with some good bits.

Mental is true though.

Using irony at a Yank is a great way to make yourself feel better, only the truly clever ones get it.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Did Russel Crowe start this off?, Better a world dominated by americans than one dominated by some muslim fundamentalist regime, there would be no forums like this under those c**ts, open your mouth in desent and you'd dissapear pretty bl00dy quick, as for the "royals" well stone waste of white!
                        millions died because of one of thier family quarrels,
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                          Using irony at a Yank is a great way to make yourself feel better, only the truly clever ones get it.
                          What's his name, then?

Comment

This world needs America more now than ever before. Just look at all the nations often guided by religion that are opposed to our way of life. Like Apache I know many Americans and have visited the USA loads of times. Never have I encountered trouble or anything but a polite and welcoming attitude. If there was a vote for Britain to become the 51st state then count me in. So, they may not have the history that we have but what difference does that make. History will not save this country from the global threat. We have sold off all the family silver along with the links to our former commonwealth countries. What do we have now - EU, yes Europe. What the hell does that do for us? Britain make a major financial contribution to belong each and every year. This money is then spent supporting other countries which will result in what remaining production and trade we have to go to them.

Where do you think this country will be in ten years?

Thank goodness for the USA, the last bastion of hope we have.
                            Nah, there's plenty of countries this side of the atlantic we could cuddle up. How about the French, or the Germans? ... Oh... OK...

What I reckon we should do is cut our links with EVERYONE, strap a load of outboard motors to the North East and motor off round Africa until it gets warm
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                              Did Russel Crowe start this off?, Better a world dominated by americans than one dominated by some muslim fundamentalist regime, there would be no forums like this under those c**ts, open your mouth in desent and you'd dissapear pretty bl00dy quick, as for the "royals" well stone waste of white!
                              millions died because of one of thier family quarrels,
                              Royals - Biggest load of social security scroungers this country has.

Comment

Royals - Biggest load of social security scroungers this country has.

Comment

Working...
                                X