No announcement yet.

so would you do it again? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

surf's the worst car i've ever owned... except a nova saloon!!

only good thing is the boot floor level
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      i would of thought you would of designed a set of wings like $$$$ty $$$$ty bang bang cause you got the speed and the with the wings you could fly
      maybe if i stuck my arm out of the window and flapped it a bit and got the missus to do the same out the passenger window.vatchman you are cleared for take off.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

to be honest id rather have a surf its got all the toys you need and being an import it aint got rust probs ,i would even have a 3rd gen !! once all the plastic falls off its a surf underneath aint it martin ??
        the only thing with these trucks is there is what people on this site have said is that your allways tinkering with them
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Certainly is, my plastic is off now and the A bar goes on tomorrow. Put some nice fogs in the "holes"! Watch out for some pics.
          Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            um i may be one exeption to that rule,sure i may be fast ,but i dont think i can go anywhere.
            Vatchman you mabe the exception But ya still got the Surf Grin........

There's always a Payback.... You just can't tell what there taxing Next !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
              Vatchman you mabe the exception But ya still got the Surf Grin........

There's always a Payback.... You just can't tell what there taxing Next !!!!
              you bet ive got a grin it goes from one ear to the other.whilst onlookers can only
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
              X