so would you do it again? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sancho
    My 2nd gen's more powerful than a standard 3rd gen. Vathcman's is more powerful than the cold air version too

I would buy another. Only problem is their age and associated endless fcuking around with them. If it's somone who enjoys oily hands, they'll love it. Anyone else, they need a local garage they trust for all the little jobs.
    i wouldnt have anything else, other than a 2nd gen surf.the shape of the body,the way it drives,the comfort, the fact that you can just unbolt almost anything on it and modify it.there are so many aftermarket parts for it,you can truly build it to your own specification.and have a totaly original one off vehicle.lets face it all vehicles have there little niggles,but when you spend a little love and time and money,who knows what can be achieved.its a labour of love with the surf.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by zedster
      you 2nd gen guys are just jealous of the extra power and better looks of the 3rd gen model plus the fact that you cant afford to buy one
      Better looks and more power - oh come on!!! Everyone knows that 2nd gens RULE!!!
      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I hope i dont regret selling this baby to get a surf. Its getting picked up tomorrow & moving to ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo
          I hope i dont regret selling this baby to get a surf. Its getting picked up tomorrow & moving to ireland

nice and clean,you wont regret selling it,you"ll soon get hooked on surfism,let the grin begin.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

I really hope so. Has been a bit of a mare trying to get all my fishing tackle in that lol.

Comment

I really hope so. Has been a bit of a mare trying to get all my fishing tackle in that lol.
              hehe plenty of room in the surf mate.
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

If anything happened to my Surf, I wouldn't hesitate about what vehicle to get next.. It would HAVE to be another Surf.
                2nd Gen, either 2.4 or 3.0, but woudn't mind the V6!!
                It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
                  If anything happened to my Surf, I wouldn't hesitate about what vehicle to get next.. It would HAVE to be another Surf.
                  2nd Gen, either 2.4 or 3.0, but woudn't mind the V6!!

Isn't the V6 stupidly thirsty??

Comment

Apparently no more thirsty than the diesels...
                    It just does, OK?

Comment

not as bad as a v8
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by zedster
                        you 2nd gen guys are just jealous of the extra power and better looks of the 3rd gen model plus the fact that you cant afford to buy one
                        What extra power?

Maybe it just feels faster because its lighter because of all the plastic...
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                          Better looks and more power - oh come on!!! Everyone knows that 2nd gens RULE!!!
                          2nd Gens Rule
                          & the Bonus's for a start......you maybe Fast but we go anywhere !!!!

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see any of em Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                            What extra power?

Maybe it just feels faster because its lighter because of all the plastic...
                            its the hairdryer it acts as a sort of extra turbo.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Surferjess
                              2nd Gens Rule
                              & the Bonus's for a start......you maybe Fast but we go anywhere !!!!

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see any of em Comin !!!!
                              um i may be one exeption to that rule,sure i may be fast ,but i dont think i can go anywhere.
                              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
                                um i may be one exeption to that rule,sure i may be fast ,but i dont think i can go anywhere.
                                i would of thought you would of designed a set of wings like $$$$ty $$$$ty bang bang cause you got the speed and the with the wings you could fly
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                                X