fireworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fireworks

how much are we all spending this year. i've just spent 100 quid on some( well the mother in-law has).

can't get enough of them i love playing with anything with fire in lol.
    the wife says i'm a pyromaniac

May as well have just got 100 quid and set fire to it IMHO.

Comment

As long as you set them off on Nov 4th or 5th, no problem. We don't bother. The council puts on a perfectly good display less than 1/2 mile up the road and all the impoverished around here buy or steal thousands of pounds worth of display fireworks and let them off in the street and in their gardens - while the free display is going on up the road. We are sick of fireworks already, which have been going off at all hours of the day and night since Divali and will continue until mid January.

are powerless to do anything, despite the law saying that fireworks should only be bought and be in the possession of those over 18. Last year they were shortening the sticks on powerful rockets and firing them mortar style at cars and pedestrians. Bring back hand guns and ban fireworks.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

£100 Some one has money to burn
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

personnally i think they are a complete waste of time and money and if people want to see them then they should only be sold to licenced displays so to stop all these little a$$holes letting them off for weeks on end and half the bl00dy night aswell.I have had to put netting over the pagola to stop parts of these $$$$$$ things going into my pond as i have already had to take out the remains of rockets that have landed in it already.That's my bit said...
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            personnally i think they are a complete waste of time and money and if people want to see them then they should only be sold to licenced displays so to stop all these little a$$holes letting them off for weeks on end and half the bl00dy night aswell.I have had to put netting over the pagola to stop parts of these $$$$$$ things going into my pond as i have already had to take out the remains of rockets that have landed in it already.That's my bit said...
            well said ritchard we have same problem here and it will prob go on to xmas driving our dog mad just relised its halloween better get out and lock the gates keep the little scrots out

Comment

grumpy sods!

i love fireworks nights

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE E

BAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

I'm going to Wales with a load of mates and we are gonna have our own bonfire and fireworks on a farm where we are staying. I bought a pack of various sized rockets and also the biggest rocket I could find - £18 for 1!
                No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

humbug

BAN ALL OF IT . HALLOWEEN GUY FAWKES AND SODDING CHRISTMAS . BUT STILL GIVE ME ME PREZZIES LOL
                  black n tan
                  black n tan
                  yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Not spending anything. The private girls school just up the road from me has an awesome display every year and my back garden is a prime viewing spot.

Personally, I wouldn't spend money on something that flies through the air very fast and then goes bang. Get enough of that at work for free!

Anyone want a Hellfire for the 5th?
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      Not spending anything. The private girls school just up the road from me has an awesome display every year and my back garden is a prime viewing spot

what sort of display do the girls put on then and is it worth coming up for a look........
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

im on my way!!
                        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

£47 for 2 boxes of assorted and pack of 20 rockets

just need to get some sparklers!

nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

not paying good money for fireworks, and if they come round here trick or treating, i'm going to drop a ferret in their goodybag...
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                              not paying good money for fireworks, and if they come round here trick or treating, i'm going to drop a ferret in their goodybag...
                              Awww you miserable bu**er!

We got a Cadbury goody bag for them to dip into. However, the last cheeky little s0d, all of 8 years old, stuck his head round the door and said "can I 'av yer telly"?
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X