fireworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WARRIOR72
    something very interesting happened about an hour ago on my way home.
    was coming round the corner into our estate about 500metres from home its a bit foggy here at mo.. and all of a sudden 3 little hoodied hoodlums stood in road and fired 2 or 3 rockets or air bombs straight at my windscreen
    at first i sh*t myself then when i realised what was going on i gave chase across the green with all my fog lights on... got very close just to see them dissapear over someones back fence.the best bit is that one of em must of dropped his samsung d500 as it started ringing right next to the fence they scarpered over!now this might be coincidence or god playing his part but i broke the screen on my d500 just 2 days ago!! justice i say. im just sitting here now rigging up my infra red night camera to the vcr incase they find my truck outside my house and vandalize it!! any ideas on what i should do guys he he he

Sit in the truck all night!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Sit in the truck all night!
      take a flask!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        take a flask!
        no i can pee in the bushes if i get desperate
        DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          you can't ban them!... drink driving is banned... but people still do it!!

phil, you really need to move!!... luton/bedford just sound like the w4nkiest areas ever to live!!... go west!!... it's nice here! (just keep going past slough/bracknell!!)
          LOL. I was unfortunate enough to be stationed at RAF Bracknell for four years. Even Luton is better!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            LOL. I was unfortunate enough to be stationed at RAF Bracknell for four years. Even Luton is better!
            my mrs lives in bracknell... i'm trying to show her the light!...

it's ok as a cut though from M4-M3, but that's about all!!...
            there's absolutely bugga all to do there!!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
            X