• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"that was a brain scan"

Did they find anything Matt.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
      it was a TB2 a push along bit of kit for undoing bolts or as we call it a rail mounted nut runner (and yes all the doctors had a good laugh at it's name)

So that means u need to be a nut to run with it. Hope you get sorted
      Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
        So that means u need to be a nut to run with it. Hope you get sorted
        you need to be nuts to work on the railway,but the money is good
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Update on my hip problem

Just got home from seeing the consultant and i am going on the list as urgent for the operation.Going to have a 12" cut and then my i will have my hip socket reshaped and then a few months off for recovery,so i will be going in for the op after xmas and then hopefully everything will be ok after that.

Just a good job that i had the lifts fitted on the surf last w/end

Comment

when i got home from work last Friday i had a letter from my union solicitors stating that Network Rail admit liability to the accident i had last July putting my pelvis out of alignment and tendon and nerve damage.
            Also after see a consultant 2 weeks ago and had another xray he found that there are abnormalities on my right hip which means my hip socket is out of shape and now have to wait for a MRI scan to confirm the damage to the hip and tendons so hopefully my compensation wont be too far off now,but i have to have another medical by my solicitors doctors just to double check on everything i suppose.
            The thing that really pi$$es me off is that the machine that i was using at the time network rail are still using.just thought i would share this good news
            GOOD NEWS MATE! 3rd gen in the pipeline then
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
              GOOD NEWS MATE! 3rd gen in the pipeline then
              Thanks Marky.I will be sticking with the ole 2nd gen.Now the lifts are just about complete i am waiting for the compo to be settled and then some nice 33's to go on

Comment

Thanks Marky.I will be sticking with the ole 2nd gen.Now the lifts are just about complete i am waiting for the compo to be settled and then some nice 33's to go on
                Enjoy it as you deserve it
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  Enjoy it as you deserve it
                  well by the time i get back to work properly it will be 2 years since the accident,but keeping fingers crossed that everything will be ok for a rtts May/June time aswell as September

Comment

Well done Richard, hope all goes well for you, certainly dont envy you the opp though, made my arse pukker just reading it, hope ya get a really good payout, serves the penny pinching ba$tards right, they all bleat on about safty first when we all know it's money first, Good luck!
                    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Good news ....hope all goes well
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I think thats good news mate ! Unfortunately for my old boy everyone is denying liability for his accident to the extent that it wasn't even reported to the HSE! He fractured his pelvis in 8 places in July and what a long slog the recovery is - the neurophysiologist told him on monday that it could take between 18months and 2 years for the nerves to regrow and enable the foot drop to correct itself. At least we can save on the lighting bill as he was in UCH London and now glows in the dark!
                        hope your progress is in leaps and bounds mate.

Lou

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledoris
                          I think thats good news mate ! Unfortunately for my old boy everyone is denying liability for his accident to the extent that it wasn't even reported to the HSE! He fractured his pelvis in 8 places in July and what a long slog the recovery is - the neurophysiologist told him on monday that it could take between 18months and 2 years for the nerves to regrow and enable the foot drop to correct itself. At least we can save on the lighting bill as he was in UCH London and now glows in the dark!
                          hope your progress is in leaps and bounds mate.

Lou
                          Thanks Lou and i hope your ole fella does make a full recovery.I sill have a lateral tear aswell which if not any better by the time i have the op then they will take a look at the same time

Comment

Wishing you the best for a speedy recovery... try and hold out as long as you can with the compensation, 'cos if they pay out now, they may not pay out again later if somethign else crops up...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
                              Wishing you the best for a speedy recovery... try and hold out as long as you can with the compensation, 'cos if they pay out now, they may not pay out again later if somethign else crops up...
                              The solicitors have got it all in hand as they have to work out what loss of earnings i have incured over the last 18mths which is going to mout to a fair bit on its own,so keeping fingers crossed

Comment

oh no i like the look of the 2nd gen.But if i get a good enough payout then i will be doing all the mods i can

big up the 2nd gens!!
                                hope ya get ya self sorted soon mate similar thing happened to me ten years ago (not as serious tho) good luck rich
                                DONT RUN WIV BIG DOGS IF U CANT PI** UP TALL TREES

Comment

Working...
                                X