No announcement yet.

Had some good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see that railtrack have returned a profit this year, with a bit of luck you may get a big chunk of it. Enjoy the mri,if you aint had one yet it's like getting stuffed up a drain pipe and having someone trying to drill through it towards your head with a jackhamer Hope every thing works out well mate, with the claim and the op. You sure you dont want me to look after the truck

Spoggle

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle
      Nice to see that railtrack have returned a profit this year, with a bit of luck you may get a big chunk of it. Enjoy the mri,if you aint had one yet it's like getting stuffed up a drain pipe and having someone trying to drill through it towards your head with a jackhamer Hope every thing works out well mate, with the claim and the op. You sure you dont want me to look after the truck

Spoggle
      i had the mri and arthrogram(dye injected into the hip) about 7 or 8 weeks ago.I had some big fluffy head phones on and some decent music playing and fell asleep all the while i was in there..lol
      network Rail did make a huge profit and alot of that was our budgets being cut back 8%
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

i did my hip when i was 12, in a toboggan/tree interface... i dont envy you, but it sounds like you are on the way back. good luck!
        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

ehup good news travels fast then richard,hope you get a decent payouy mate,you deserve it after going through all that pain and suffering over the last two years,screw them for every penny they got.glad to hear you sticking with the 2nd gen,sounds like id better get me tools out a gain. what an aproppriate name for that tool.(a nut runner)from what i heard on saturday you were lucky to still have yer nuts.good luck mate.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
            ehup good news travels fast then richard,hope you get a decent payouy mate,you deserve it after going through all that pain and suffering over the last two years,screw them for every penny they got.glad to hear you sticking with the 2nd gen,sounds like id better get me tools out a gain. what an aproppriate name for that tool.(a nut runner)from what i heard on saturday you were lucky to still have yer nuts.good luck mate.
            Well the proper name is a TB2 but we all know it as a rail mounted nut runner if i can find the pic i had of it i will post it up

Comment

Glad to hear things are being sorted quite quickly Richard, Good Luck M8
              You got a BIG wish list by now then????
              Hope it all works out well & wish ya Good luck wiv ya Op......
              By the way when when I had a MRI Scan in the early Nineties it looked & sounded like a Tumble dryer !!!!!!!

There's always a Payback..You just can't accept there are other problems !!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

picture of the culprit that caused all the suffering

here's the machine that caused my accident in July 05

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  here's the machine that caused my accident in July 05
                  What does it do as i would hate it to run my nuts
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                    What does it do as i would hate it to run my nuts
                    its used to undo/do up bolts/nuts on the plates in jointed track or for running up/down bolts in the chairs that hold the rails on the sleepers

It don't look like there's much wieght in it but it takes 4 people to lift and put it on it trolly

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                      its used to undo/do up bolts/nuts on the plates in jointed track or for running up/down bolts in the chairs that hold the rails on the sleepers
                      and they aint small
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                        and they aint small
                        No it ain't.You can just imagine pushing it along the track and it de-rails and stops dead and your still going at the same pace and catch your groin on the handle believe me you wouldn't want to,it brought tears to my eyes and was about 1/4 mile away from the access point and had to get on a trolley to be taken back to the van then to hospital

Comment

Working...
                        X