Had some good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had some good news

when i got home from work last Friday i had a letter from my union solicitors stating that Network Rail admit liability to the accident i had last July putting my pelvis out of alignment and tendon and nerve damage.
    Also after see a consultant 2 weeks ago and had another xray he found that there are abnormalities on my right hip which means my hip socket is out of shape and now have to wait for a MRI scan to confirm the damage to the hip and tendons so hopefully my compensation wont be too far off now,but i have to have another medical by my solicitors doctors just to double check on everything i suppose.
    The thing that really pi$$es me off is that the machine that i was using at the time network rail are still using.just thought i would share this good news
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Marvelous! Does that mean you'll you be out looking for a 3rd gen this week then??

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Marvelous! Does that mean you'll you be out looking for a 3rd gen this week then??
      oh no i like the look of the 2nd gen.But if i get a good enough payout then i will be doing all the mods i can

Comment

what bit of kit were you using mate i work for fastline as a tamper op
        I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

i hope you get lots££££££££ as you can spend a fortune on mods
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

nice to hear some good news richard hope everything goes smooth for you!!

good luck mate!!
            CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
              it was a TB2 a push along bit of kit for undoing bolts or as we call it a rail mounted nut runner (and yes all the doctors had a good laugh at it's name)

Comment

do you ever get to come down this way to work then?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                  it was a TB2 a push along bit of kit for undoing bolts or as we call it a rail mounted nut runner (and yes all the doctors had a good laugh at it's name)
                  dont see many of those about any more but yes they are still being used.have you got alot of woods down your way .not realy had a regi working penzance truro way but thats about it i work in the north more manchester,preston scotland
                  Last edited by kiowa; 30 July 2006, 22:26.
                  I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

when i got home from work last Friday i had a letter from my union solicitors stating that Network Rail admit liability to the accident i had last July putting my pelvis out of alignment and tendon and nerve damage.
                    Also after see a consultant 2 weeks ago and had another xray he found that there are abnormalities on my right hip which means my hip socket is out of shape and now have to wait for a MRI scan to confirm the damage to the hip and tendons so hopefully my compensation wont be too far off now,but i have to have another medical by my solicitors doctors just to double check on everything i suppose.
                    The thing that really pi$$es me off is that the machine that i was using at the time network rail are still using.just thought i would share this good news
                    Hope your waiting list is shorter than mine, 5 months for a mri scan here Take them to the cleaners and have a good holiday plus mod the surf and have some left over for a rainy day
                    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                      Hope your waiting list is shorter than mine, 5 months for a mri scan here Take them to the cleaners and have a good holiday plus mod the surf and have some left over for a rainy day
                      Network Rail are going to pay for it privately

Comment

Network Rail are going to pay for it privately
                        Could you ask them nicely if they would pay for mine too
                        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

dont see many of those about any more but yes they are still being used.have you got alot of woods down your way .not realy had a regi working penzance truro way but thats about it i work in the north more manchester,preston scotland
                          i am based in Truro and we cover frrom Lostwithial to Penzance and the Fowey Newquay Falmouth and St.Ives branch lines.I know we had a regi down this way a few months back.i have been out on a couple of tampers on the main line between Truro and Penzance begining of last year amarvelous bit of kit tho,the same as all of that sort of kit

Comment

Originally posted by jotto
                            Could you ask them nicely if they would pay for mine too
                            They wont let me have it done down in truro as they say its too exspensive so i have to go to Derriford hospital in Devon which is about £250

Mind you if i have to have my hip socket re-shaped then that is 6 months on the sick

Comment

i had an MRI in readng... no waiting, but it was a close call getting my shoulders through the hole!!

that was a brain scan so they might put you in feet first??
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                              X