No announcement yet.

Toyota Recall For Surfs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im on the list no waiting for a letter to take it to toyota garage in bromley
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

• Oh joy, had mine done, now the dealer wants the letter - ho hum, got Toyota on the case (they told me to get it done without a letter).

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev
        Oh joy, had mine done, now the dealer wants the letter - ho hum, got Toyota on the case (they told me to get it done without a letter).
        Trev

At least they can't refuse to do it until you have the letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattF
          At least they can't refuse to do it until you have the letter.
          It was done LAST wednesday

Just don't want the bill

Trev

Comment

It was done LAST wednesday

Just don't want the bill

Trev

sounds like your dealer is as lazy as mine......
            their problem.... they sort it
            by the way what perks did you get?????
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

• Originally posted by fatfires
              sounds like your dealer is as lazy as mine......
              their problem.... they sort it
              by the way what perks did you get?????
              39 point safety check (gave 2 advisories) and a half hearted scrub

Trev

Comment

• And have just received email from Toyota - they have dealt with my dealer

Trev

Comment

39 point safety check (gave 2 advisories) and a half hearted scrub

Trev
                  So like me, no fizz or fuel .....I hate duel standards
                  any others like to confirm their perks?? and no I do not work for the Tax man
                  Tony

Comment

• I had £10 of fuel and 2 split inner track rod end rubbers and they never fitted the bash plate back properly.1 bolt missing and another buggered up
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

So like me, no fizz or fuel .....I hate duel standards
                      any others like to confirm their perks?? and no I do not work for the Tax man
                      Well, while we were all on Blackout Duty I had a phone call from my nearest local Dealer (St Albans) on Thursday 6th July & me Trucks booked in for 10th July (Today, Monday)
                      And like you Tony (Fatfires) I had none of the Glitz or Glam
                      No Courtesy car !!! No Valet !!! No Fuel !!! No Champers =
                      Non Customer Services Oh did get a checkup from the Neckup..!!!!!
                      I'm a no Frills person meself as long as the Jobs done & done well
                      Non Consistancy Stinks

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!! or NOT
                      Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Originally posted by Surferjess
                        Well, while we were all on Blackout Duty I had a phone call from my nearest local Dealer (St Albans) on Thursday 6th July & me Trucks booked in for 10th July (Today, Monday)
                        And like you Tony (Fatfires) I had none of the Glitz or Glam
                        No Courtesy car !!! No Valet !!! No Fuel !!! No Champers =
                        Non Customer Services Oh did get a checkup from the Neckup..!!!!!
                        I'm a no Frills person meself as long as the Jobs done & done well
                        Non Consistancy Stinks

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!! or NOT

did you enquire mate?, would like to know as I do hate inconsistances. big suprise I havn't heard from my dealer yet!!!!
                        Tony

Comment

did you enquire mate?, would like to know as I do hate inconsistances. big suprise I havn't heard from my dealer yet!!!!
                          Hi Tony, No I didn't inquire Mate, (as In my last post) "I'm a No frills Bull$hit person" as long as the jobs done proper like ....
                          But yer right on, in principle terms, Inconsistancies Stink
                          I meant to contact Jayne at Toyota today, but bin tied up all day, i'll try tomorra & see what the score is......
                          Jess

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

• Originally posted by Surferjess
                            Hi Tony, No I didn't inquire Mate, (as In my last post) "I'm a No frills Bull$hit person" as long as the jobs done proper like ....
                            But yer right on, in principle terms, Inconsistancies Stink
                            I meant to contact Jayne at Toyota today, but bin tied up all day, i'll try tomorra & see what the score is......
                            Jess

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                            I emailed Toyota Customer Services the other day, aint heard a dickie bird yet

Trev

Comment

• Very interesting article regarding the recall.

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/Ar...rticleId=18290

Comment

• Blimey! So there are 'cowboys' at executive level as well then.

Comment

Working...
                                X