Inside The Mind Of An Anti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by it's Jim
    I know what you mean about mums with their x5's and range rovers, when it's term time it takes me an extra 15-20 mins to get to work. If mums would walk their children into school everyone would save time and save fuel. Every body in all kind of cars sitting around for 15-20 mins every morning and eveing can't be good.
    I really look forward to school holidays, the roads are clear and i can set off later and still be on time. Plus i save on my fuel bill, cos i'm not start stopping all the time.
    Jim
    Same here in Canterbury.
    Term time is a misery driving anywhere between 0830 and 0930. However rather than asking Mums to walk children to school, which is sometimes difficult due to weather and the sheer distances between homes and schools, why not encourage them to take neighbouring children to school as well?
    Most 4x4's can hold at least 4 children (some as many as 6). This would have the efect of reducing the amount of traffic four-fold, and would consequently significantly reduce the amount of traffic on the roads during the school run.
    Cheers
    Trev D.

Comment

I cant believe that nobody mentioned the top gear test thingy.
      Where they ran over a dummy in a car and a 4x4.

Well. when I say ran over, I mean ran into a standing dummy.

Have a gues which one sustained the greatest injury?

A clue, it wasnt the 4x4!

Shock gasp horror!!!!
      Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

i got two 4x4's just to $$$$ off the antis lol and if i speed up global warming i will then buy a landy cos there soooo cold in the winter
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

If they would just get rid of all those buses that are running around empty and pushing out all that $$$$ into the air, cos no one can afford to use em cos the fair's are too high. Then force everyone to buy a Surf and run it on veg oil and not charge any duty, well 4X4s would be the norm and as safe as any other vehicle on the road. Despite the fact that they are without doubt the safest in anycase. Stop the building of even more airports and reduce the $$$$ that is raining down on us from even more jets and help to save our countryside and wild woods. Take lorries off the motorways and send freight by rail for long distance deliveries. If the P.M didnt go everywhere in a Jag thats bomb proof, bullit proof and will only do 6 mpg......... I need a drink......

Comment

Thats better... had a quick slurp. But when you think about it....any vehicle be it a 4X4 a small car a large car, a bus, a lorry, a motorcycle or even a skate board.... is only as safe as the person who is driving it. So if you are being held up by the school run... just think... at 30 mph if a pedestrian is hit by a vehicle ..they may live... over 30 mph, well it's a whole new ball game. So if you are held up and crawling through the morning (rush hour?) just think about how safe your journey has been. Now dont you feel better

Comment

Heard on the news today that skateboarding, rollerblading and skating is now illegal in Gosport. With a 500 pound fine.
              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                Will you STOP doing the anti,s job for them. Its currently your right and your choice to own and operate a 4x 4 and take it where you will as long as its legal. If Mum wants to take the kids to school in it thats her right. If you never ever ever intend taking it off road, thats your right, If you want to " play" offroad in it thats your right as well. It would be just as easy to formulate an argument that offroading for "fun" is morally wrong and just as bad as taking the kids to school ( if not worse). So please STOP agreeing with anything that the anti,s have to say on the subject. Everyone can legally own and operate a 4 x4 and drive it and use it any way they wish as long as its legal, just as you have the right to do the same with a Smart or a Fiat Cinciquento, or any other totty little car.
                So Im begging you STOP agreeing with anything that the narrow minded bigoted, misguided anti,s have to say on the subject. You should be defending your rights to the hilt. They are getting fewer every day. You dont need to defend your vehicle choice to ANYBODY, its nobodys business what you do with it, so forget the " I go to building sites", " I tow big trailers" as a form of self justification, I dont care and you DONT need to justify anything to anybody and certainly not on here.

Bogus
                here here!!
                I drive a surf because I want to, (oh and cos the mrs liked the look of it!). I have only been off-road in it when holidaying back in the motherland, (mainly due to the fact that if she that must be obeyed sees so much as a spec of muck on it she abuses me profusely until I call the valeter!!! I use it to take my daughter to school and pick her up everyday because I can't be a$$ed to walk there. If any antis' would like to talk to me about this by all means come and have a chat and a drink, just don't forget that I drive a Surf and it has a mighty big boot, at least big enough for three bodies you pulse munchin, anti this, anti that, don't want others to progress 'cos you haven't, benefit collecting T$SSERS! It's my god given right to drive whatever vehicle I choose, wherever I choose in a legal manner and I WILL express that right. I've one other thing to say to the antis', D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Anyway that's enough ranting if you want a giggle download the track to find out what it means if you don't already know http://www.streamload.com/mickeyboy/EL/K53AT8TKVS/Kevin_$$$$$$_Wilson_-_11_-_D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F..mp3
                ther's a link for it, all I ask is that you don't take the p$ss forwarding the link to all and sundry as I do have to pay a charge for each download but for you guys on here, enjoy!
                Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Working...
                X