Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re

THIS IS THE WORST!

Get some raw black tiger prawns! (other prawns or crabs etc. will do at a push, must be RAW though!).

Put in a liquidiser, and turn to liquid (mix with water if need be!).

Get a large bore syringe, (Vets have them!).

Squirt in as many nooks and crannies as possible, engine bay is a must! also, keyholes, heh heh (it goes down into inside of doors then!)

No smell for 3 days (unlikely to be traced back to you then!) then, OMG!!!!! the devil's breath!

It is absolutely horrendous!

I knew a guy had it done once and he had to sell the car as the smell NEVER, EVER, E V E R goes away!

It is eye poppingly horrible!

The car will be have to be s****ped!

LOLOL!

Gary
    Last edited by hellmett; 17 February 2006, 23:09.

Comment

There are some seriously nasty people on this forum........ I love it ! lol
      Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

If there are two of you with Trucks then some nice TIGHT parking for the night may do the trick !!

Park an inch from the front and back then the trucks stay beyond when it is needed to move

"Sorry cannot move either mate, had a drink "

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by golly
          this is what i used to do .Get a plastic bag find some dog pooh n force it into the handle
          i know someone who did that to commuters who kept parking in his space until 9pm... now they park up the road
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
            i know someone who did that to commuters who kept parking in his space until 9pm... now they park up the road
            Call the Cops & Insist they respond to the offending Vehicle as it's CAUSING AN OBSTRUCTION & Insist you want them to Issue a Ticket & ARREST THE OFFENDER.
            OBSTRUCTION IS A ARRESTABLE OFFENCE.
            If they asked you to move onn & you didn't, Don't doubt it they would arrest you!!!!

You never Know it could have be Nicked/Abandoned, or is about to be!!!!
            You could accidently Damage it on Purpose, The Purpose is to get in yer Garage...

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

I hope there isn't a bomb in it!

Comment

you can also tow it out the way as long as the police are present and give their consent
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hook a Surf to the front tow point and another Surf to the rear tow point. Let the tug of war commence.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Sorry for all the hastle, will move it in the morning, just visiting.............lol

Comment

Marky gave me a 7 tonne skip chain a few years ago. I towed a big Merc away from the front of my garage with it in the Surf whilst it's fat, arrogant owner refused to move it and watched me out of the pub window.

I just kept on going round the block so the fathead had to walk miles to find it.He never did it again mind.

French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

Know anyone with a forklift ?

Know anyone with a skip ?

car + forklift + skip = poopypants

Comment

Originally posted by plodger
                          Know anyone with a forklift ?

Know anyone with a skip ?

car + forklift + skip = poopypants
                          With a paint brush and some nitromorse , paint a few obscenitys on the paint work, won't be noticed straight away but sure as hell gets heads turning a few days later. Won't help you get in your garage but does come with a certain amount of satisfaction.

Comment

If you need a hand to shift it give us a shout, two trucks and drag it to the middle of the road, police'll have to shift it then!
                            Steve

Comment

if u got a trolley jack just jack the car up as far as it will go from the side then push it off the jack done this once before when i had a clio (pre surf days) i had been at work but there was a footy match on late and a car had blocked me in my parking space. had to do it 3 times to make enough space to get out and was surprised that the car looked undamaged. ... so i kicked his wingmirror off for good measure

Comment

Be careful. I got lifted last July. Had a bad day at work and came home to find some scum with a Mondeo in my place. Got to work with the winch and hey presto. Instant parking. He came back and wondered how his car was three doors up in the middle of the road. I pleaded ignorance until a nice officer informed me that a neighbour had witnessed the whole thing. I'm just biding my time........
                                You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X