Apology to the muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 30Surfer
    But as said previously yes there are good and bad in ALL races, including our own but my point is why do we have to cope with other illegal immigrants - good or bad..????

It's not the fact that they are immigrants. It's the fact that they get treated better than we do. If everyone was treated the same, no one would have a problem. Another thing that gets peoples backs up is the fact that they take over whole streets and towns. There are plenty of chinese here too. But I have NEVER heard anything bad said about them.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      It's not the fact that they are immigrants. It's the fact that they get treated better than we do. If everyone was treated the same, no one would have a problem. Another thing that gets peoples backs up is the fact that they take over whole streets and towns. There are plenty of chinese here too. But I have NEVER heard anything bad said about them.
      My point....it's cos they don't go blowing up innocent people on buses and trains cos their feelings get hurt.....oh and they make a decent meal....

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
        They way I see it, is that it's the asians that aren't afraid of hard work and long hours! That's also why there are so many Asian/Indian doctors etc.

Live and let live, I say, with the emphasis on LET LIVE!!!
        We do have Britsh Doctors and Surgens that are trained in the U.K. but when they qualify they move to the States where they get paid biger Bucks $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
        I like Orientals

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
          This is how i feel ,but its been going on for so long that i dont think that the political correctness will never cease.
          With the bill being processed at the moment through the commons even humor will be classed as incitement ,does that mean that the Life of Brian will be banned?????????And i find humor is the best way to defuse some of the tension , At least a good way to put accross a opinion without resorting to violence.
          We must remember that our great country has had a regular influx of immigrants since Stonehenge was built (the amesbury archer was from europe )
          I make you right
          a lot of what made this country was common sense and the ability maintain a sense of humour in bad times including being able to laugh at ourselves as well as others at the same time tolerance of and respect for the different opinions and beliefs of others whom we live alongside (live and let live)
          the term politically correct was coined by the nazis tells you a lot I think!
          not exactly noted for their humour or common sense were they
          however I do feel that the root of the problem lies with the extremists and extremists of any kind will never be able to integrate with or be tolerant of others who hold beliefs that differ to theirs they have no right or place in this country and should be sent to countries where their views and values are accepted
          lets face it there are plenty of them in the world and there is not one of them that I would be happy to live in and I wouldn't dream of trying to
          change them to my prefered way of life

Comment

I heard this once and it made sense to me.

"Imagine that religon has never existed. Evil people will still do evil things and good people will still do good things, but in our world now, where religon exists, it can make good people do evil things"
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Trouble is..... common sense aint so common
              Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
                Trouble is..... common sense aint so common
                My Father originally came here in 1942,(No fault of his own) he worked Hard, Was respected for it & the best thing he told me about England/Uk was it's Sense of FAIR PLAY...
                I consider my self English but ask my self WHERE is the sence of Fair Play Today ?
                There's alway's a pay back.... You just can't see it coming !!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

I was going to ignore this thread but decided to read it through. On other forums it would not have got past post #10.

I have lived in South Beds for most of my life. The last 20 years in Luton. This town has always been a melting pot. The Jews, the Poles, the Czeks, Italians came and integrated.
                  The Irish rebuilt the bombed out parts of the town, while our men where still fighting WW2. They all came - Greeks, Indians, Ugandans, Sikhs, Hindus, made good and dispersed amongst the population.
                  The Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and the other Muslims came in such a big influx that they formed their own communities (ghettos if you like). They built their Mosques and stayed put. I lived right on the edge of Bury Park for a few years and can't remember ever feeling intimidated or threatened walking through there.
                  For the last fifteen years we have had a West Indian family next door on one side and a Pakistani family next door on the other side. We couldn't wish for better neighbours. They are always polite. Their children children would never dream of passing us in the street without speaking. Neither neighbour has felt intimidated by the 6' x 4' St Georges flag I fly on St Georges Day and when England is competing in the football or cricket. I have enjoyed the craic on St Patricks Day and come home full of Guinness (St Patricks day is a big celebration in Luton).

Despite all of the above, I do feel slightly uncomfortable at times at the local shops or in the Arndale Centre, when I realise that the majority of people around me are speaking anything but English and I am in the minority.

A Sri Lankan I used to work with summed it up perfectly. He said, "There is no such thing as racism. Where I came from in Sri Lanka there were no whites, no Singhalese or any other foreigners to fall out with but people used to say, those people from the next village are a bad lot- they can't be trusted!"

Where I was brought up in a village everything was blamed on, "Townies."

A Pakistani colleague came back from Rawal Pindi. Now in his 30s, he hadn't been back there since he left at the age of ten. I asked him how it was and he replied, "It is not how I remember it and the worst thing is that the Afghans have taken over all the small shops." He didn't realise what he had said until I fell about laughing and he said, "I suppose that sounds familiar."

Half the **** peddled by the PC brigade is just job justification, then the news papers get hold of it and sensationalise it. A lot of it originates in local CRE offices and should be taken with a very large pinch of salt.

Normal kitesurf babbling will resume shortly.
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

It's just too late for this country.

We have lost any trace of Britishness caused by the do gooding politically correct morons we call the Government. We will never get it back and the only future is a worse one, more diluted society, more animosity and the Government stamping down hard on the decent upstanding Brits who are now becoming the minority just for trying to save the country and society they love.

Being patriotic in this country is now seen as unacceptable by the authorities.
                    We are heavily Policed and have to abide by every rule in the book.
                    Muslims can and do act with impunity no matter what they do.

We need BIG changes to redress the balance and it aint going to happen.
                    It's gone too far and i dread to think where it is all going to end.
                    French fishing at it's best www.mayennefishing.com

Comment

What is a 'diluted society'?
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

its what we have here. cos it rains so much.
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                          its what we have here. cos it rains so much.
                          Ah thats OK then. Maybe it's my pessimistic nature but the phrase left a bad taste in my mouth - much like the rain!

Comment

Can't be diluted down here. We haven't seen any rain for months!!! Must be all that global warming they keep talking about. Ah well, if it keeps on, we won't have to worry about immigrants. The country will be so ****ed up and dried up nobody will want to come here any more. Roll on 2012, it'll all be over then.
                            Last edited by Tallyman; 9 February 2006, 23:38.
                            Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

one full of wet people?
                              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                              Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
                                Can't be diluted down here. We haven't seen any rain for months!!! Must be all that global warming they keep talking about. Ah well, if it keeps on, we won't have to worry about immigrants. The country will be so ****ed up and dried up nobody will want to come here any more. Roll on 2012, it'll all be over then.
                                Whats going on in 2012?

Something to do with olympics

Comment

Working...
                                X