X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apology to the muslims

A Dane apologises to Muslims
    Sorry.

Sorry for giving you a home and assistance.
    Sorry for giving you an education, free of charge.
    Sorry for helping you economically.
    Sorry for letting you exercise your religion freely in our Christian country.
    Sorry for sending foreign aid to your home countries.
    Sorry for not starting blood feuds over your murders of our countrymen.
    Sorry for not wearing explosive belts and blowing ourselves up in public when our feelings are hurt.
    Sorry for not following the requirements of your religion.

But an apology for speaking up in our own nation according to our own laws? That, you’ll never have.

- A letter to the editor, printed in the Ekstrabladet newspaper

Originally posted by 30Surfer
    Sorry.

Sorry for not wearing explosive belts and blowing ourselves up in public when our feelings are hurt.

But an apology for speaking up in our own nation according to our own laws? That, you’ll never have.

Hear, hear....... And so say all of us!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
      Hear, hear....... And so say all of us!!!!

If that was us demonstraiting we would be in prision now
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Sorry.

totally agree
        kick em all out
        how many were arrested over the weekend...ermmmm !!!!

Comment

Yeah, it makes you sick.

They come over here, don't want to intergrate, take over whole towns, throw the race card at every opportunity, blow people up and demand that we change our way of life to suit them.

Then, when they get caught by the Americans in Afghanistan they protest they are "British".

Christmas isn't christmas anymore incase it offends them.
          They have mosques built everywhere, but if you are a christian in there country you are put to death.

The BNP leader says their young men rape young white women and is put on trial, but you can go round London in a fake suicide bomb vest with placards saying kill everyone, slaughter, behead, and get away with it.

Why is it all the other races can live here with no problems, but they can't, they have to cause trouble.

I for one am sick of them. This country took 2000yrs to get where it was. In the last 50yrs it has decayed into a multi-cultural mess. If they don't like to live in a christian country, with christian values and traditions, then F** K OFF.

The views expressed are that of the author and not that of www.hiluxsurf.co.uk
          Last edited by M35A2; 6 February 2006, 21:30.

Comment

Sorry for having racist thoughts
            sorry I have an independant thinking mind
            sorry you dont like it
            sorry you made me think this way
            sorry to see you go....NOT
            sorry for the rant
            But NOT sorry for my opinions - it is still a democracy isnt it?
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

Sorry.

wtg I fully agree with you
              now if 1 of us was to do something like that over there we would be shot on the spot or beheaded.
              How come they can stand in our country and threat to kill every body that not belive in the muslim relgion and it be called a quite protest lmao

Comment

Hear Hear, Well said, When is common sense going to prevail here
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

to be fair, I think the majority of muslims couldnt really give a rats arse about what some dutch, or other european nations, print in a newspaper. As far as I am aware, the context in which they were printed wasn't defamatory in itself, it's just the image printed which is causing a problem.

Unfortunately there are muslims with some extreme beliefs, just like there are some crazy cristians out there, and it only takes a few shouting loudly to make the sound of many.

Racism and inter-racial politics is a VERY sensitive issue these days. I think it's important to try and look at the bigger picture when looking at an issue like this... I think the motivations behind the argument reach much further than a pic in a newspaper.
                  I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Comment

I'm a Muslim.

Comment

I would also like to point out that the muslims have also made it quite clear that they take offense to being called 'rag-heads' or 'towel-heads' as the garment worn around their nappa is neither a rag nor a towel, it is a sacred sheet. So now we must call them 'sheet-heads' instead to be politically correct and also not to upset the poor muslims who flock to our country because we have the National Health Service....then breed like wild rabbits and demand that our weak government convert an old hospital into luxury living accomodation for allah fooka akhbar and his entire family along with his 19 illegitimate children, oh and as many bags of fertiliser as they can carry....rant over ...sorry

I must point out that I am in no way racist, at this moment in time all ethnic groups are in my bad books because on Saturday night I was given the wrong kebab and charged way too much !!!!!!
                      Last edited by 30Surfer; 6 February 2006, 22:21. Reason: new info

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        I'm a Muslim.
                        and are you in uproar over a cartoon that the peace loving dutch printed?
                        I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Comment

i thought rag heads were seikhs?

no wonder there's a problem with you all spreading race hate messages like this... no wonder they're feeling a bit pi$$ed off!
                          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                            i thought rag heads were seikhs?

no wonder there's a problem with you all spreading race hate messages like this... no wonder they're feeling a bit pi$$ed off!
                            Hands up those who care !
                            Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Anyway this is all over religon which every one has wrong.... We were genetically created by Little BLUE men from Proxima Centauri
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                              X