No announcement yet.

Did I see your Surf today part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this thread shoud be erased or at least the bits that are more than two weeks old. That way it would save precious server space. I wonder if the admisn could arrange for it to self destruct???? Surfs are so common now that I am tempted to buy a Mahindra just for the novelty value. Seeing one that is road worthy is a novelty I know........whoops! Off thread...sorry.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Saw a 4" to 6" lifted J reg dark blue Surf without running boards on the R/A @ Hatfield Uni..........Nice motor, was it you??????? 5pm ish

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        It gets to long, to quick, and your only really interested in the last few days of spottings, better to ditch it and start a new one every now and then. I'll be on the first page every time someone posts on it.

IMHO.

BTW, was in Lewes today, about 9:30ish, saw 2 surfs inside 5 mins queueing up at the temp lights for roadworks, was sitting at the side of the road, feeding a camera down a manhole.

Sorry for the hold up guys.......
        You will need to do it again on Novemeber 6th, you will not believe Lewes on the 5th - now those guys KNOW how to do a bonfire night !!!!!!

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
          You will need to do it again on Novemeber 6th, you will not believe Lewes on the 5th - now those guys KNOW how to do a bonfire night !!!!!!

Trev
          It used to be a great night out, but the police have ruined it now with all the crowd control.

Comment

Working...
          X