No announcement yet.

Did I see your Surf today part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue over silver, near Rock Road, Urmston - cleaner than the dean of cleans college, Shinyville.

Nice wheels

Comment

wine narrow body drove past my workshop in wickford... think it may be smurf but he didnt stop for tea....

Comment

Originally posted by marky
        Saw lots of SURFS in Hayle, Penzance area any of them you ???
        Could have been me, I drove by there on 21st, and hung around Penzance/ Helston, and most of the rest of Cornwall if it comes to that, for the rest of the week

Comment

Got overtaken by three Surfs whilst travelling home from North Yorkshire on the 29th.

Got waved at by a red 2nd gen with massive bullbar outside Blockbuster in Totton. Then snubbed by a 3rd Gen on the Asda roundabout.

I regularly see a 2nd gen heading north on the A326 at about 05:20 when I'm flying south to work, but am still trying to open my eyes let alone lift a hand to wave.

Any of you see me mine's carrying an Irish plate that I've had for a few vehicles to hide their age.
          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Red Surf with underslung spare wheel and massive Surf decal on the side, opposite Waterloo Station by Sainsburys @ 7.30 PM'ish on Saturday.

Red Surf outside off licence in Marsh Road Luton @ about 9.30 PM.
            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
              Got overtaken by three Surfs whilst travelling home from North Yorkshire on the 29th.

Got waved at by a red 2nd gen with massive bullbar outside Blockbuster in Totton. Then snubbed by a 3rd Gen on the Asda roundabout.

I regularly see a 2nd gen heading north on the A326 at about 05:20 when I'm flying south to work, but am still trying to open my eyes let alone lift a hand to wave.

Any of you see me mine's carrying an Irish plate that I've had for a few vehicles to hide their age.

Could be me north bound A326 when i`m on day shift, i`ll try and open my tired eyes a bit wider
              Rick

Comment

north m1 just before toddington services i think (around luton ish anyway!)

i saw a red 2nd gen with a flat osf tyre... baldy dude looking at it... i was going south so just kept on trucking!...
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Saw 2 surfs today parked outside the Eskdale Arms pub in Castleton,North Yorks Moors.

There was 1 in the Cropton Brewery car park too,earlier this afternoon.

Saw loads over the weekend,but no one waved even the guy who was stuck in traffic in the next lane to us on Friday evening on the A1 northbound near Wetherby.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    north m1 just before toddington services i think (around luton ish anyway!)

i saw a red 2nd gen with a flat osf tyre... baldy dude looking at it... i was going south so just kept on trucking!...
                    Wasn't me. I have a full head of hair and blondie highlites after the last few days of good weather.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                      Wasn't me. I have a full head of hair and blondie highlites after the last few days of good weather.
                      change your name to mark g8awo soon!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Was anyone in chertsey this lunchtime ?

In the car park by sungard was a 2nd Gen in Grey, in the car park by Sainsburys was a 2nd Gen in Green and a Blue 1st Gen.

Trev
                        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

nice to see this thread back on the front page again - mods - can we have it as a sticky please - or even a section to it !

or am i a sad git?

take care

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin
                            nice to see this thread back on the front page again - mods - can we have it as a sticky please - or even a section to it !

or am i a sad git?

take care

Chris
                            I echo the request for this to be sticky, hunting this down was like finding a reliable Landy [washes his mouth out with carbolic]

Trev
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

And me!!
                              Why don't we just have a vote on it in the style of true democracy!

Comment

It gets to long, to quick, and your only really interested in the last few days of spottings, better to ditch it and start a new one every now and then. I'll be on the first page every time someone posts on it.

IMHO.

BTW, was in Lewes today, about 9:30ish, saw 2 surfs inside 5 mins queueing up at the temp lights for roadworks, was sitting at the side of the road, feeding a camera down a manhole.

Sorry for the hold up guys.......
                                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                                X