No announcement yet.

radio 2 poll - urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive an estate car. It says so on my log book!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      you should have a smart car or some rollerskates then!

hehehe!!
      I was going to get a smart car till someone pointed out to me that Id need one for the other foot as well

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Bans by the bucket

Well what a surprise, another ban under consideration? we let it happen ( we the British public) we let them ban hunting, we let them ( in Scotland and Ireland anyway) ban smoking. Maybe we even encouraged them. Theyve got the bug now and as long as 4 x 4 ownership is in a minority its easy. Support for the ban or apathy towards it and theyve got the peoples consent.

Banning stuff is easy politics and our grey suited jobsworths just love that kind of thing. Still at least you can get ****ed round the clock now. I know Ive said it before but BE CAREFUL when you start supporting a ban or demonstrating apathy towards the banning of something. Eventually theyll get round to you and ban something you like. How can this message be got through to the general public, when will they understand ?? I know when, when its too late. When theyve banned fishing, hillwalking, marathon running by amateurs, mountaineering, bungee jumping, crocheting, whatever. I for example have never climbed a mountain, I think its dangerous, I think its downright stupid, I think of mountain rescuers risking life and limb for dopey people, I think that the rescue costs a bob or two, but I defend the right of people to go shin up hills and would loudly vote NO to a ban.

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

At 62 % when I voted. Pity you can vote only once.

WAIT A MINUTE !!! If you voted yes can you vote again?? That's the kind of low down scam these idiots could pull!!

Comment

Coming soon on the Jeremy Vine show is a so called debate about bullbars!
            I could'nt believe it, I was actually fitting my bullbars while the program was
            on, Having shelled out £200 plus the fuel to go halfway up the country to get them, Strip and polish and fit them, Im not bl00dy taking them off unless ordered to doso by a court, That woman on the prog today realy got up my nose,She was just not prepared to listen to anyone who did not agree with her,
            I could cheerfully knock her spark out, As for bullbars no there not essential
            but they look good (in my opinion) and thats good enough for me So fu#k em
            Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I have just been having a read of the message board. I need to leave the office to go and puke!!

I am looking forward to some really severe weather this Winter, so I can prove what a selfish ****er I am by pulling little RWD and Front wheel drive cars back onto the carriageway. I might reinforce that message by using my vehicle to deliver food and fuel to small villages and side roads that eco friendly cars can't get into.

I am just so sick of living as part a huge social experiment.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Maybe I'm paranoid,but I'm sure I have been getting a few dirty looks recently for driving a 4x4,surely that's discrimination,I thought discrimination was frowned upon by society?