radio 2 poll - urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio 2 poll - urgent

Jeremy Vine is hosting a 'debate' with a guy who is going on about banning all 4x4's from towns etc - as Jeremy also hates 4x4's that should be interesting ay?

get e-mailing and calling now!
    Last edited by Draig; 24 November 2005, 13:23.
    Dave

I'm all for it, give the robbing ba****d council what they want.
    I think it's a great idea, stop all shoppers etc from wanting to enter towns by hiking up car parking charges, discriminating on the type of car you drive and eventually putting the average inocent shopkeeper out of business!!!

It will force the majority of people (that dont allready) to shop at outlet malls etc or big shopping centers (lakeside, meadowhall) where they can park for free and not get robbed for parking tickets.

Britain is going down the pan very quickly. When are local councils going to realise people are getting p***ed of paying out all the time???????

For these very reasons I will shop at large Asda's etc where I can be left alone and also fill up with diesel for 89p litre.

Merry christmas to all jobs worth w****rs

Rant over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

there's a poll vote too - http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/vine/
      Dave

Comment

85% are saying no to keeping 4x4's out of cities!!!!

I'd like to know how they plan to stop me using my 4x4 to get home!!! I LIVE in the City so impossible!!!!
        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by joe112
          85% are saying no to keeping 4x4's out of cities!!!!

I'd like to know how they plan to stop me using my 4x4 to get home!!! I LIVE in the City so impossible!!!!
          you should have a smart car or some rollerskates then!

hehehe!!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I hope we have all voted...

88% no now

Comment

I'm in the queue to talk now
              Dave

Comment

bu66er - ran out of time before they could get me on - but what a stupid woman she was.
                Dave

Comment

Regarding that "debate"............

That is all, carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
                    Jeremy Vine is hosting a 'debate' with a guy who is going on about banning all 4x4's from towns etc - as Jeremy also hates 4x4's that should be interesting ay?

get e-mailing and calling now!

so whats next ??? people carriers
                    nick 1 step in front of you

Comment

get voting

Down to 53% saying no now......
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

problem is as the lady was booked weeks ago to appear on the show - the anti's get loads of notice and the 4x4 owners get literally 30 minutes. this is reflected in the vote as they get all their mates ready. we have to rely on putting a call out on the net just before the program airs - if we're lucky to get that much time.

BTW, I was called by radio 2 15 mins before I was due to go on - then they ran out of time so I never got a chance to talk.
                        Dave

Comment

Poll is still open though and all the treehuggers will be in bed by now.....

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                            Poll is still open though and all the treehuggers will be in bed by now.....
                            This made me extremely angry, I hate JV with avengance, he is a complete knob.
                            I so wanted to phone in and tell the freakin muppet that not all 4x4's are 4x4's some are 2x4's with the option to become 4x4's.
                            I know I am preaching to the converted here, but, most 4x4's are no longer than a regular estate car ! What about Subaru's.... they dont make a 2 wheel drive car... THEY ARE ALL 4x4. Gonna ban them ??
                            I smell something really nasty coming our way, they are trying to ban greenlaning, down grading B.O.A.T's and R.U.P.P's, the EU is trying to ban bullbars, I was in two minds as to phone up and say "if you hit a kid wot runs out into oncoming traffic, atleast a bull bar saves on broken headlights", but I dont think this would go down to well on national radio !!
                            I will also go on record that if I ever catch an anti putting anything on my vehicle I am going to break their arms, I am so sick of this "ban everything" culture in this country, who the ****** hell do they think they are ?!!!
                            If this stupid anti brigade gains momentum, you can watch your 4x4 value fall through the floor, and I will be first inline for compensation !
                            Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Totally ****ing agree with you m8, ****ed of with this country with what we can't do, what we can't say, what flag we can't fly, what days we can't celebrate and now what ****ing car we can't drive !!!!!

All these ****** do-gooders are do my soddin head in, got nothing better to do with their ****** time than find faults in other people.

Get a ****ing life you bunch of ******s.

Thank you so much for the naughty filter

rant over !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X