scum bags (gutted)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scum bags (gutted)

went down my dads this morn to find out some focking scum bags hav stolen my kmx 200, i'm gutted. it was well chained up. they cut the lock off the gate, then off the chain that went throu the bike and was bolted to an eye in the ground, lifted the bike sideways to get it out, the other caain must be stil attached to the bike cos can't find it and it was the hardest to cut off, they had to go throu quite a narrow gap which the bikes struggle to get throu. nobody heard a thing, my eldest son was asleep on my mum's sofa, the bike was rite outside........i'm soooo gutted, been looking all day. put the word out with a few local scum bags that i want it back in one piece . only had the bike for about 2 months, they didn't touch the other 2 bike so they knew what they wanted, the xr had the cr@piest of all chains and would hav been easier to pinch. i got a loan to buy the 200 so i'l be paying it off for months......FOCKING GUTTED. it was insured in my dads name so he'l lose his no claims, bless him....i just want it back.
    Attached Files
    lets go get dirty...

Originally posted by shelly
    went down my dads this morn to find out some focking scum bags hav stolen my kmx 200, i'm gutted. it was well chained up. they cut the lock off the gate, then off the chain that went throu the bike and was bolted to an eye in the ground, lifted the bike sideways to get it out, the other caain must be stil attached to the bike cos can't find it and it was the hardest to cut off, they had to go throu quite a narrow gap which the bikes struggle to get throu. nobody heard a thing, my eldest son was asleep on my mum's sofa, the bike was rite outside........i'm soooo gutted, been looking all day. put the word out with a few local scum bags that i want it back in one piece . only had the bike for about 2 months, they didn't touch the other 2 bike so they knew what they wanted, the xr had the cr@piest of all chains and would hav been easier to pinch. i got a loan to buy the 200 so i'l be paying it off for months......FOCKING GUTTED. it was insured in my dads name so he'l lose his no claims, bless him....i just want it back.
    i realy hope you get it back mate not a nice thing to happen i had my xtz 750 stole three times last year that was untill i chained my 13 stone rottie to it untill i could get a bike cage
    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
      i realy hope you get it back mate not a nice thing to happen i had my xtz 750 stole three times last year that was untill i chained my 13 stone rottie to it untill i could get a bike cage
      cheers luv... i just feel so gutted, i no i stil got the kmx125, but it's the fact that they took it, i feel sick. i no they won't look after it and it's probs in bits or burt by now. i just can't understand how they can just steel things that r important to the owners, if it was just parked outside on the roadside with a flimsy chain then yea ur asking for it to be taken, but boy they spent ages just to get out of the garden cos it ain't easy where i had it chained. B@STARDS!!!!!!
      lets go get dirty...

Comment

Shelly, where abouts are you in south Wales, I'll keep a lookout. I know a couple of dirt bike, shop owners near me, I'll spread the word.

Comment

That is really ****, I know how gutted I would be if one of my bikes got pinched. I think I will go and put some more locks on them now...

I go off-roading/motorbiking in wales now and again, I will look out for it on my next Toms Farm trip in Nov.
          No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

assholes
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
              assholes
              come on pops were not that all that bad on here are we???

Sorry to hear about the bike Shelly it makes me so angry stuff like that!!!
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

really good news, just got back from picking my bike up, scum bags were caught screwing it not far from me. they arrested 3boys an a girl. bit of damage, back light all smashed in, both levers snapped, clocks smashed, ignition and petrol lock knackered, but all repairable. can't start it to see how much damage if any to the engine, i'm just so glad to hav it back thanks to those whoe were going to keep a look out THANKS....

I'M SO HAPPY
                lets go get dirty...

Comment

really good news, just got back from picking my bike up, scum bags were caught screwing it not far from me. they arrested 3boys an a girl. bit of damage, back light all smashed in, both levers snapped, clocks smashed, ignition and petrol lock knackered, but all repairable. can't start it to see how much damage if any to the engine, i'm just so glad to hav it back thanks to those whoe were going to keep a look out THANKS....

I'M SO HAPPY

Excellent news, shame about the damage but as you say repairable.

Good job that they nicked the little scrotes as well.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
                    Excellent news, shame about the damage but as you say repairable.

Good job that they nicked the little scrotes as well.

Andy.
                    it is good they have been caught but it,s a shame the only punishment they will get is a two week break in africa and lessons on how to ride a bike the correct way
                    I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Originally posted by kiowa
                      it is good they have been caught but it,s a shame the only punishment they will get is a two week break in africa and lessons on how to ride a bike the correct way

Sad thing is that's about true,They'll probably get a stern ticking off and if they are really unlucky they'll get a slap on the wrist, but if your a 72 year old who hasn't paid £50 of your council tax they'll lock you up for a frotnight!

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
                        Sad thing is that's about true,They'll probably get a stern ticking off and if they are really unlucky they'll get a slap on the wrist, but if your a 72 year old who hasn't paid £50 of your council tax they'll lock you up for a frotnight!

Andy.
                        the police said they r doing them 4 it, they got cctv footage aswell. but like u said they'l probs get a small fine and a slap on the wrist.
                        lets go get dirty...

Comment

the police said they r doing them 4 it, they got cctv footage aswell. but like u said they'l probs get a small fine and a slap on the wrist.
                          Glad you got it back . You probably need to take advice from police / solicitor but I'm pretty sure you can bring a claim against they criminals . Not very simmilar , but some **** tried to cut my neck witha pen knife . I got £150 awarded from the courts , but was told I had to bring a case against them or something to get a decent payoff. As it was he was allowed to pay 1.50 per week, so i got it very slowly !

Good luck . and hope your bike's ok.
                          http://www.darksidesolutions.co.uk - Web Solutions

Comment

civil restitution!
                            get their addresses and we'll restitute the bejezus out of em!!!
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

May I suggest that you just leave it standing in your garden with a littl sign on the seat that says Caution, land mines.
                              You can probably get some second hand land mines on ebay, just remember where you put them!
                              I would like to see the little f__lumps get a smack on the wrist, when they can't even find their wrists!
                              Just make sure you have a witness that you were in a pub having a meal, when they get sorted out later
                              Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Working...
                              X