scum bags (gutted)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    This is a family site . Disgusting , foul word . Sin bin .
    hmmm... thought the profanity filter would have picked up that one!!

after all, it won't let you have s**** yard!
    but you can have scunthorpe!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      Scunthorpe!
      This is a family site . Disgusting , foul word . Sin bin .
      Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

bet none of you had any fun when you were 18!

bunch of cunts!

hey shelly, glad you got it back... you're better off sending round some locals rather than the old fella's off here!.... wouldn't wanna see any surfers getting beat up by kids!
        Who's old?

The trouble with going round to "sort out the yobbos" is that you then tend to start a vendetta, as it becomes a matter of pride, and the chavs don't seem to have any problem with escalating fists and boots to knives, iron bars, chains and further.
        The problem is compounded by the fact that you are also then committing an offence yourself, called "assault", and if your mates join the fun, "affray" and so on.
        Defending your person and property is all well and good, but as soon as the situation goes beyond the immediate stopping of the assault or crime, it becomes a fight, it stops being self-defence, and starts becoming a legal minefield!
        By all means use whatever force is necessary to stop a crime in progress, but don't go lookng for trouble - you are far too likely to find it.
        Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Does he mean me, Surely not!

bet none of you had any fun when you were 18!

bunch of cunts!

hey shelly, glad you got it back... you're better off sending round some locals rather than the old fella's off here!.... wouldn't wanna see any surfers getting beat up by kids!
          I aint no WOTSNAME and i do remember fun We had lots of it and it did'nt
          envolve thieving motorbicks, cars or damaging other peoples stuff, If i played up at school i got the cain, slipper or blackboard rubber (a block of wood with
          felt on side), If i played up at home i got a slap, If i got the cain at school
          and complained to the old man i got a slap for playing up at school, Perhaps
          a little to harsh back then but its gone the other way now, If parents were
          made to take more responsibity for their kids we wouldnt have half the
          problems we've got now, Anyway rant over and none taken!!!
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            thanks to every1 again, i feel you get great support off this site and you all deserve a kiss oh and a hug...

with or without tongues
            deff with tongues, it ain't the same otherwise oh and i got mine pierced
            lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
              something to play with at the same time ........ nice
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
                Who's old?

The trouble with going round to "sort out the yobbos" is that you then tend to start a vendetta, as it becomes a matter of pride, and the chavs don't seem to have any problem with escalating fists and boots to knives, iron bars, chains and further.
                The problem is compounded by the fact that you are also then committing an offence yourself, called "assault", and if your mates join the fun, "affray" and so on.
                Defending your person and property is all well and good, but as soon as the situation goes beyond the immediate stopping of the assault or crime, it becomes a fight, it stops being self-defence, and starts becoming a legal minefield!
                By all means use whatever force is necessary to stop a crime in progress, but don't go lookng for trouble - you are far too likely to find it.
                i won't b lookin 4 trouble, i'l just wait 4 about a year, they got a nice shinny silver car on their drive as the sayin goes 'sometimes its not what u know but who you know' wink, wink. if i get compensation for the damaged they caused to the bike, i'l leave it at that, but if they get away with it i won't b a happy bunny.
                lets go get dirty...

Comment

something to play with at the same time ........ nice
                  lets go get dirty...

Comment

Great news you have got your bike back. But Kiowa is right. All they will get is a caution. Probably too young. What is worrying is that they knew exactly where the bike was kept.

You are SO lucky you got it back. Doesn't happen often. Find out where they live, and burn their houses down.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                      Great news you have got your bike back. But Kiowa is right. All they will get is a caution. Probably too young. What is worrying is that they knew exactly where the bike was kept.

You are SO lucky you got it back. Doesn't happen often. Find out where they live, and burn their houses down.
                      if they got a nice motor then wait till one wet night and go by and sling some caustic soda over it.it should peel the paint off nicely

Comment

if they got a nice motor then wait till one wet night and go by and sling some caustic soda over it.it should peel the paint off nicely
                        my thoughts exactley.... it's gonna hav to be well planed as i don't want a criminal record myself, and its a pain that they live in a cal-de-sac so you can't just do a drive pass.....i'l hav to wait a while anyway or they'l guess it was me.
                        lets go get dirty...

Comment

my thoughts exactley.... it's gonna hav to be well planed as i don't want a criminal record myself, and its a pain that they live in a cal-de-sac so you can't just do a drive pass.....i'l hav to wait a while anyway or they'l guess it was me.

So, you know where they live. GOOD!!!

Go up there in a few weeks about 2am. Get some paint stripper from another town, and give their cars a nice wash. They couldn't prove a thing, besides, you was with a friend, staying at their house, wasn't you

Comment

What is worrying is that they knew exactly where the bike was kept.

You are SO lucky you got it back. Doesn't happen often. Find out where they live, and burn their houses down.[/QUOTE]

they knew what they wanted, it was well chained up and the most difficult bike to get out, i take a few plant pots with me when i get it out, and thats in daylight!!!! can't understand y my dad didn't hear em.. spoke to the police last night and they said they had chased them on it for an hr, little ****s. started it up 2day, engine seems ok, but keeps blowing a fuse and won't turn off, my dads gonna strip it down on the wkend, hopefully it'l b bk on the road nxt wkend wrote a list out and they caused about £200 worth of damage including the chains and locks, beta than i thought.
                            lets go get dirty...

Comment

What is worrying is that they knew exactly where the bike was kept.

they knew what they wanted, it was well chained up and the most difficult bike to get out, i take a few plant pots with me when i get it out, and thats in daylight!!!! can't understand y my dad didn't hear em.. spoke to the police last night and they said they had chased them on it for an hr, little ****s. started it up 2day, engine seems ok, but keeps blowing a fuse and won't turn off, my dads gonna strip it down on the wkend, hopefully it'l b bk on the road nxt wkend wrote a list out and they caused about £200 worth of damage including the chains and locks, beta than i thought.[/QUOTE]

and don't 4get to add on extra for ya dads time for stripping it down and doing any repairs himself and for getting the bike back home too

Comment

how do you hug with tongues?....mine aint long enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                                Tony

Comment

Working...
                                X