Bl**dy Ell!!!! Fuel consumption. HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    Oops!!! please excuse a little chuckle at your expense. What happened to the petrol? you paid for it!

Its now sitting with the other containers of petrol he has suck out over the past two weeks, he reckons on 2or 3 a week from Tesco, he says he can only run so many lawnmowers, on the way home found a tea stall running a genny put him in touch ," free cofffee" made it all worth while
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

unlucky mate - my dads workmate also runs a 4.2 Landcruiser and filled with £60 unleaded.... realised then got it to the garage and paid £60 for a pump out and then refilled another £60 of derv. OUCH!
      Bet he wont do that again!
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

we had a bloke a few weeks back forgot to take the nozzle out and drove off... must be strong pipes on them... pulled the pump out the ground!!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

off topic - but it is you Bob with the quad? If so is it a road one and who insures it???
          ta'
          Tim

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
            off topic - but it is you Bob with the quad? If so is it a road one and who insures it???
            ta'
            it's a suzuki LT-Z400 road registered (but actually a moto-x bike) 03 model
            400cc 4 stroke single cylinder
            insured with bike sure (part of adrian flux)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by da SLUG man; 21 April 2005, 23:35.
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              it's a suzuki LT-Z400 road registered (but actually a moto-x bike) 03 model
              400cc 4 stroke single cylinder
              insured with bike sure (part of adrian flux)
              cheers mate and very nice too... my mate is geting a road legal quad soon (prob only a 200cc) and is waiting for quote from Adrian Flux. Mind me asking what insurance you pay? Pm me if you dont want to say here
              Tim

Comment

Working...
              X