No announcement yet.

insurance company's i've tried!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try Tesco's, I spoke to a guy who new instantly what a surf was, gave me a price and told me that they are the cheapest all singin all dancin cover for Jap imports, after a look around I have to agree........

Comment

Originally posted by stuartw
      Try Tesco's, I spoke to a guy who new instantly what a surf was, gave me a price and told me that they are the cheapest all singin all dancin cover for Jap imports, after a look around I have to agree........

Stuart,
      Tesco wanted £1800 for me. 38 3yrs ncb regular fully comp but Lifesure did it for £556 class 1 business user. TESCO SUCK!!

Steve

Comment

Nfu

NFU have stopped writting cover for imports, I'm with cornhill thru Endsleigh. No probs and breakdown cover with it.

Steve

ssrx
        Dave ssrx 3.0td Ltd auto Gen2

Comment

I'm with Lifesure. 38 yrs old, 10 yr no claims, fully comp £380, including the wife as a named driver.

Just purchased a second "car" for the run to work, they mirrored my no claims onto a new policy without a quibble, came up trumps.

regards

Bryan

Comment

21 yrs old no no-claims, £1600 inc breakdown and buisness use. Tesco insurance. 1992 2.4 surf
            ==============================
            many thanks.
            ian

Comment

I'm with Adrian Flux, 28 Years old, full NCD £350.

Regards

Kerr

Comment

You got three Surfs then? Me 45 Missus younger. we use direct line Fully comp and it's in the £420s!!! Gonna shop around now. Though I thought that was reasonable
                [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

was with lifesure (£350ish fully comp) but they phoned after about 2mth askin bout a previous claim, so i told em i had a m/bike which wos stolen in april, ihadn,t mentioned it , man on the phone sez ok shudn,t make a difference. phoned again a fortnite ago to tell me it wos goin up by, get this, £639!!!!!!!!!! , told em they were akin to burglars n muggers, sacked em went wiv liverpool victoria, £500ish, wiv no no-claims, 40yr old, wife on policy as well, and includes EU cover.

ship

Comment

Originally posted by Healewis
                    You got three Surfs then? Me 45 Missus younger. we use direct line Fully comp and it's in the £420s!!! Gonna shop around now. Though I thought that was reasonable
                    Sometimes I have problems posting, things don't seem to work, then you look back and.... three posts

Kerr

Comment

Insurance

Try Lifesure on 08703 661235
                      Last edited by Garrick; 26 November 2003, 21:19.

Comment

insurance

Got a quote from Tescos and CSMA which use liverpool victoria, this one the best quote.

Comment

91 Surf 2.4, Tesco's quoted me £353 fully comp! Plus if you apply online you get the tclub points to help pay for your diesel
                          ...Woodie
                          ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Just been quoted £304 by TSB, Fully comp (protected NCB) 28 full NCB CAT 1 , parked on drive.

Kerr

Comment

Kerr
                              well done mate. money leftover for the mods eh?
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                              (")_(")

Comment

Tax is due aswell!!!

Plus Xmas credit card bill!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X