Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Surf 2.4 SSR-G Manual Recaro 1993

Hi Everyone,

I am sadly having to break my Surf as my plans for it have gone a bit wrong due to an unexpected family expansion.

When I parked her up last year to start work on her she ran well but needed some love (as all 20y.o Surfs do) however this has gone out the window now, and well here we are. I have 99% of the parts available and I am open to sensible offers, and will except PayPal for posted items and cash for collected items.

Any questions let me know.

Cheers Rich

Just remembered I also have a full gasket set for this unopened as well, £45 posted to the UK or make me an offer
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chimestrike; 6 February 2014, 21:52.

Hi there have you got any pics of the interior? And condition of the seats front and rear and door cards?

Many thanks

John.

Comment

Leak off pipe

Hi, do you have the metal leak off pipe that runs across the top of the injectors,if so how much posted to Cumbria, Many thanks Mick.

Comment

I have a question, why does your 2001 Surf look like a 2nd gen?

Comment

Hi there,

How much for the gearbox gator (metal and rubber plate underneath the gear stick leather)?

I'm local so would be able to grab it myself, too.

Thanks

Comment

Hi Guys,

Answered a few bits below.

Cheers

12callum - I have attached some more pics (sorry it’s dark) I will look to pull the interior this weekend when I'm off and get you some better pics.

mad o - Not 100% sure which pipe your referring to mate, do you have a picture?

BUSHWHACKER - It's a 1993 model, but it was registered in the UK in 2001 hence the plate

Sylux - I have included a picture of the gator, make me a sensible offer and we can sort it
            Attached Files

Comment

Leak off pipe

Hi, this is the pipe I'm after if you have it , many thanks Mick.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mad o View Post
                Hi, this is the pipe I'm after if you have it , many thanks Mick.
                I know the one, I'll whip it off and get you a photo. Price wise I'm open to reasonable offers on it and postage is based off the weight so would guess the £5 ish mark.

Cheers

Comment

Leak off pipe

Hi, sounds good to me, just let me know and I'll PayPal money to you. Many thanks again, Mick.

Comment

Leak off pipe

Sorry ment to to say would a 10ner be ok .Mick

Comment

Was / is the tail gate window motor working ?

If so, how much would you accept for it. I'm just outside Morpeth so could collect

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mad o View Post
                        Sorry ment to to say would a 10ner be ok .Mick
                        I see the one you sent the picture of from ebay is going for £39, don't worry not that greedy could you come up to £20 +p&p ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by RebelV8 View Post
                          Was / is the tail gate window motor working ?

If so, how much would you accept for it. I'm just outside Morpeth so could collect

Thanks

Hi,

Yeah the motor works fine, and more than happy for collection. How does £35 grab you?

Thanks

Comment

Fuel Pump?

Hi fella, just had some bad news that my fuel pump is shot. Don't suppose you've got yours still have you? Just wondering else the missus is threatening to buy a Fiat 500 if I don't fix this up!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chimestrike View Post
                              Hi,

Yeah the motor works fine, and more than happy for collection. How does £35 grab you?

Thanks
                              £35 sounds great, due to work and family commitments, I won't be able to collect it until Tuesday at the earliest though, hope that's ok.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X