Breaking Surf 2.4 SSR-G Manual Recaro 1993

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smadamij View Post
    Hi fella, just had some bad news that my fuel pump is shot. Don't suppose you've got yours still have you? Just wondering else the missus is threatening to buy a Fiat 500 if I don't fix this up!!!!
    I feel that pain, no one wants a Fiat... Good news is yes I have a pump and have included pics below if its the right one we can sort something.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chimestrike View Post
      I see the one you sent the picture of from ebay is going for £39, don't worry not that greedy could you come up to £20 +p&p ?

Thanks
      Here the pics fella as promised
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RebelV8 View Post
        £35 sounds great, due to work and family commitments, I won't be able to collect it until Tuesday at the earliest though, hope that's ok.

Thanks
        Thats fine, I would be in from about 7pm on Tues/Wed and after 10 on Thur/Fri
        I've got it out for you and tested it on a battery and still turns, however looks like the plug has been cut off by someone in the past.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, is there any more photos of the interior? Particularly the bolsters of both front seats and any of the rears?

Many thanks

John

Comment

Does it have the steering wheel with the cruise control buttons ?
            Still on a mission.

Comment

Originally posted by 12callum View Post
              Hi, is there any more photos of the interior? Particularly the bolsters of both front seats and any of the rears?

Many thanks

John

I got rained off today mate so will try and get them tomorrow morning

Comment

Originally posted by Bazcam View Post
                Does it have the steering wheel with the cruise control buttons ?
                No, it's the standard gray 3 spoke unit

Comment

have u sold the seats mate

Comment

Leak off pipe

Hi ya, that's the one, 20 plus p&p is ok,let me know full price and your PayPal account plus email address so I can send money plus my address , many thanks for your help.... Mick

Comment

Thats fine, I would be in from about 7pm on Tues/Wed and after 10 on Thur/Fri
                      I've got it out for you and tested it on a battery and still turns, however looks like the plug has been cut off by someone in the past.

Why do people insist on scotchlocs, ###### horrible things. After 7pm is good for me on Tuesday, can you let me have your post code and door number, Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mad o View Post
                        Hi ya, that's the one, 20 plus p&p is ok,let me know full price and your PayPal account plus email address so I can send money plus my address , many thanks for your help.... Mick

Postage is looking about £3.70 ish, send me your email and I'll send you an invoice through PayPal with it all on

Comment

Originally posted by RebelV8 View Post
                          Why do people insist on scotchlocs, ###### horrible things. After 7pm is good for me on Tuesday, can you let me have your post code and door number, Thanks
                          They have their uses lol, Address is 6 Alnwick Avenue NE29 7AX you cant miss it, its the one with the Surf taking up the drive

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cupo View Post
                              Not yet they are still here, I'm waiting for it to stop raining to get some pics

Comment

Not yet they are still here, I'm waiting for it to stop raining to get some pics

The seats are in good condition but do need a clean, the drivers seat has a small hole in the base and the back is starting to wear in the usual place on the bolster which is in the photos. The passenger seat may need a new cable or some adjustment on the slider. Also one of the pulls is missing from the rear seats. The door cards are ok condition but the passenger rear has a hole which is shown in he picture.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X