• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leak off pipe

Hi ya, e mail address is.... Helen.bragg@hotmail.co.uk. Many thanks Mick

Comment

Originally posted by Chimestrike View Post
      They have their uses lol, Address is 6 Alnwick Avenue NE29 7AX you cant miss it, its the one with the Surf taking up the drive
      Oh, not too far from where I work, see you on Tuesday night. Thanks

Comment

Hi

I'm looking for a pair of diffs and gearbox with the code on the VIN plate being something like 'trans/axel r150 G145' or 'r151 G145. Does your surf have any of these codes?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by VX280 View Post
          Hi

I'm looking for a pair of diffs and gearbox with the code on the VIN plate being something like 'trans/axel r150 G145' or 'r151 G145. Does your surf have any of these codes?

Thanks
          Hello,

The codes on the plate are trans/axel R151F and G144.
          I've included a pic
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks.

Can't seem to PM you for some reason so how much for the gearbox and both diffs, and what's the mileage of the vehicle? They would need to be sent though as I'm all the way down in Wales.
            Last edited by VX280; 11 February 2014, 00:16.

Comment

Leak off pipe

Hi ya, payment sent,many thanks again, Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by mad o View Post
                Hi ya, payment sent,many thanks again, Mick.
                I'll get the other half to post it in the morning.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks.

Can't seem to PM you for some reason so how much for the gearbox and both diffs, and what's the mileage of the vehicle? They would need to be sent though as I'm all the way down in Wales.
                  Hi, I would be looking for about £700 for the full set, I had a look at a pallet and you would be looking about £70-90 (if I got the weight right) for the millage I will have to let you know when I get out side in the day.

Thanks

Comment

Hi, I would be looking for about £700 for the full set, I had a look at a pallet and you would be looking about £70-90 (if I got the weight right) for the millage I will have to let you know when I get out side in the day.

Thanks
                    Oops, posted it twice...
                    Last edited by tashtego; 11 February 2014, 21:36. Reason: posted twice, blame it on the "smart"phone

Comment

Thanks
                      I was looking through this thread since I'm helping a friend to break his old 2.4 surf and price parts up.
                      I am a bit confused though: in UK you can pick up a 92/93 Surf in working order for 500 quid. How can two diffs and a gearbox be worth £700? Do you add labour for taking it all apart? it's a genuine question.
                      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
                        I was looking through this thread since I'm helping a friend to break his old 2.4 surf and price parts up.
                        I am a bit confused though: in UK you can pick up a 92/93 Surf in working order for 500 quid. How can two diffs and a gearbox be worth £700? Do you add labour for taking it all apart? it's a genuine question.
                        Cheers
                        For these as I was told the manual boxes are hard to get ahold of as most surfs are autos, I had a look on eBay and a few other sites for what they had been selling for and rounded down as I don't have to pay for things like eBay fees, most off as the gear boxes have been going for around 475 and the diff's about 140 an end. I'm open to haggle on things but to be honest I'm checking prices on everything that people are asking for and trying to not take peoples eyes out.

Comment

Thanks for the rear window motor, it was good to meet you tonight

Nige

Comment

Thanks
                            Thanks for your reply but too much for me I'm afraid. I've seen diffs for £125 each and my current R151 I paid £150 for. I would have paid £450 for the lot delivered but £700 is too much for me. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for your reply but too much for me I'm afraid. I've seen diffs for £125 each and my current R151 I paid £150 for. I would have paid £450 for the lot delivered but £700 is too much for me. Thanks.
                              Same here, £450 is top Dollar for a set of second hand diffs and gearbox.

R151 'boxes aren't that rare.

Comment

I can work with you on this at £450 but we would have to work the postage side out if we can come to an agreement ?

Comment

Working...
                                X