Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maxwell-1 View Post
    hi,
    im looking for a set of injectors for a 3.0 td 2nd gen surf,price with delivery if you have any please
    sorry the engine was used whole...loads of other bits left tho....

Sparkz
    sparkz
    http://www.elite4x4.co.uk/

Comment

• Hi there
      Have you got the glow plug relay
      Its the one in the fuse box
      Ta

Comment

• Originally posted by carlosfandango View Post
        Hi there
        Have you got the glow plug relay
        Its the one in the fuse box
        Ta
        sorry..i used the complete loom on my own truck...

good luck with the search!
        sparkz

Comment

• Hi,
          I need a rear window motor and drivers door mirror glass, both in good condition, Can you help? how much?
          Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by yardboy View Post
            Hi,
            I need a rear window motor and drivers door mirror glass, both in good condition, Can you help? how much?
            Thanks
            hi..nope...sorry they have already sold..

good luck with the hunt!
            sparkz

Comment

• Hi

I'm after wheels, roof rack, tow bar, bull bars for my gen 2. If you have any of these get back to me on 02392619786, or 004748233756. Or email me on jim@liquiddeviants.com.
              Thanks for your time Jim

Comment

• Alarm

Did it have the toyota factory fit alarm fitted, im after the alarm light that fits in to the dash if you have it how much thanks.

Comment

• rad

hello mate do you still have the rad and if so is it in good order, cheers
                  to much is never enough

Comment

• Hi,

im sorry...rads used already on my truck im afraid...

good luck with the hunt tho

Sparkz
                    sparkz

Comment

• Originally posted by yardboy View Post
                      Hi,
                      Thanks

Just removed the whole mechanism from my 93 gen 2 runner and have both wing mirrors (electric) if you are interested.

You can have the rear mech for £60 + p&p and the mirrors for 20ea. I dont want to break the mirrors into thier component parts though

PM if you are interested

Bazz

Comment

• Originally posted by Knight007 View Post
                        Did it have the toyota factory fit alarm fitted, im after the alarm light that fits in to the dash if you have it how much thanks.
                        I dont have a light that fits into the dash but i have one that was fitted into the front of the gear stick surround. I will get a picture tomorrow and post it up.

If its the same one you can have it for a fiver

Bazz

Comment

• The rest of the truck will be going to the scrap yard in a week or so if anybody needs anything be quick and contact me and i will see if ive still got it.

There is no engine (its in my pickup) all the electric window motors (except the tailgate) have gone along with the looms and the rear LSD diff has gone too.

There is a rear 2" lift kit (procomp) with all the bits still on it and a set of original toyota alloys with good tyres. Nearly all the interior is still there too.

Bazz

Comment

• Originally posted by Behemoth View Post
                            Just removed the whole mechanism from my 93 gen 2 runner and have both wing mirrors (electric) if you are interested.

You can have the rear mech for £60 + p&p and the mirrors for 20ea. I dont want to break the mirrors into thier component parts though

PM if you are interested

Bazz
                            u cant get pms cause u havent paid membership,also this is someones thread they have paid for,and to boot that question was posted in may

Comment

• Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                              u cant get pms cause u havent paid membership,also this is someones thread they have paid for,and to boot that question was posted in may
                              Ok no worries will post my own ad then.

Didnt know about the membership, only visited a few times and the original post was placed by a friend of mine who said that if i saw anything that he didnt have left off his surfs, i was welcome to help out.

Only trying to help out the members on this site and didnt think that offering my wares to others was a problem, I have noticed others doing this on this very thread when Gaz(Sparkz) didnt have the parts needed.

If thats the welcome im gonna get here im glad im scrapping the 4 runner

Bazz

Comment

• i shouldn't worry about it Bazz as it was explained in another thread in the general section about you and Gaz being mates.
                                The reason it was mentioned i think is because there has been others that have really taken the p155 and deliberately tried to sell in other peoples threads without paying for the ads and as long as Gaz don't mind then there's no harm done
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                                X