breaking 1990/91 surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a turbo for a 96 SSRX 3 Litre Auto KZN130

I'm crying at my bank balance after spending £1800 on getting a new engine fitted that is knackered! New rebuild on the go but I need a turbo as mine is leaking ( Something to do with the engine going bank spectacuarly on the M4 ) Any-1 got 1?

Regards Crumble

Comment

Originally posted by crumble
      I'm crying at my bank balance after spending £1800 on getting a new engine fitted that is knackered! New rebuild on the go but I need a turbo as mine is leaking ( Something to do with the engine going bank spectacuarly on the M4 ) Any-1 got 1?

Regards Crumble
      i think you will find the 3.0l turbo will be like rocking horse pooh to get hold of 2nd hand.I was lucky to get hold of a second hand one at xmas which i now think is starting to play up again.You can get it refurbed for about £500 or a new one from toyota for about £1000
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Hilux Bits

Originally posted by 1sttimer
        as title suggests time has come to break due to head we had fitted not being fitted correctly and cut a long story short it seized on my wife a few months ago due to a sudden massive oil leak on the a1m(head had only done 2,000 miles)
        killing me to do this as shell is mint,chassis is mint so half hoping once parts are removed shell will go to a surf nut who wants a nutty v8 conversion
        everything is available apart from cibies,rear window motor,bottom end of course and pass mirror for pics see thread as i have a ad running on ebay
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BREAKING-ALL-P...QQcmdZViewItem
        i am located in county durham and if you do live local and want to pop out for anything big or small feel free
        email me at crazyleds@aol.com or tel michael on 07749 948740
        HI MICHEAL,IM NEW TO ALL THIS SO BEAR WITH ME.JUST NOTICED YOUR THREAD ON FORUM RE DISPOSING OF SURF.IF YOU HAVE STILL GOT THEM I NEED A COUPLE OF THINGS,SMALL YELLOW GROMMETS,FLAT END,SQUARE,INCH LONG,YELLOW IN COLOUR THAT THE MUD FLAPS SCREW INTO,SMALL BLACK RUBBER BUNG,FITS ON INSIDE OF DRIVERS DOOR AT THE BOTTOM,WHERE IT SHUTS AGAINST THE B POST,AND LASTLY THE BLACK RUBBER TUBE THAT FITS BETWEEN THE AIR CLEANER AND THE MANIFOLD,ABOUT A FOOT LONG,4 INCHES IN DIAMETER WITH GROOVES AROUND IT.IF YOU CAN HELP,AS MANY OF THE YELLOW THINGS AS YOU HAVE GOT(MAX 6),ONE BUNG AND ONE RUBBER TUBE,I WILL BE MOST GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN HELP ,REGARDS,ALAN

Comment

hi do you still have drivers side mirror and the door control relay that is used for central locking from the front, under seat or in kick panel i think
          thanks

Comment

Working...
          X