No announcement yet.

breaking 1990/91 surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure, never really poked around behind there, my guess is it's maybe the central locking control.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      I'm not sure, never really poked around behind there, my guess is it's maybe the central locking control.
      Thought it might be the ECU but that was just a guess. You may well be right.

Can any one else enlighten me?
      Brian

Comment

The ECU is behind the passenger footwell side panel, it's about 6" X 5"

Comment

do you have the filler tube for the auto m8. you was gonna check the condition. Also if your is grey trim inside, do you have the centre armrest between front seats.

thanx. jamie

Comment

Originally posted by Panrixx
            Thought it might be the ECU but that was just a guess. You may well be right.

Can any one else enlighten me?

hi yes i ahve this part but no cubby hole mine is a blank like the one bushwacker put pic up of

Comment

Originally posted by yungjamie
              do you have the filler tube for the auto m8. you was gonna check the condition. Also if your is grey trim inside, do you have the centre armrest between front seats.

thanx. jamie
              hi jamie
              sorry been very busy
              i plan to take a few more bits off this weekend
              i do have the part it is very good condition but it is is threaded in one(i ssume it is) it will have to want until box is dropped out as not yet got that far
              i do have the armrest yes
              if memory serves me well it is mint cosmetically but may have a wear dent in it where driver has constanly put his jap elbow on it lol

Comment

Originally posted by 1sttimer
                hi yes i ahve this part but no cubby hole mine is a blank like the one bushwacker put pic up of
                How much, including postage?
                Brian

Comment

Hi, i would like to offer £80.00 for the bull bar if it fits a 2nd gen Surf. Live local so could come and pick it up no problem. Please let me know if you are interested. If I don't hear from you I'll know my offer was to low.

Thanks.
                  'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Do you still have the chrome door mirrors and how much do you want for them, also could you post them to Plymouth?

Many thanks
                    When the going gets tough...The Surf gets going!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Panrixx
                      How much, including postage?
                      £15 this inc postage
                      it is mint with no alarm led holes etc

Comment

Originally posted by kameeleon
                        Hi, i would like to offer £80.00 for the bull bar if it fits a 2nd gen Surf. Live local so could come and pick it up no problem. Please let me know if you are interested. If I don't hear from you I'll know my offer was to low.

Thanks.
                        the bull bar has provisionally sold and waiting on a lad picking it up wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by ninja_king
                          Do you still have the chrome door mirrors and how much do you want for them, also could you post them to Plymouth?

Many thanks
                          1 has sold already
                          drivers side is left £35 + postage and packing will be aprox £7-£8

Comment

Originally posted by 1sttimer
                            the bull bar has provisionally sold and waiting on a lad picking it up wednesday
                            Thanks for letting me know. If it falls through please get in touch as my offer still stands.
                            'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

sensor

Hi would you happen to have the radiator sensor switch and radiator and electric aerial. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by gaffer39
                                Hi would you happen to have the radiator sensor switch and radiator and electric aerial. cheers

hi aerial it either manual or broken
                                for radiator and switch £70 (it is auto rad)

Comment

Working...
                                X