X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted late 2nd Gen or 3rd Gen 2.4 / 3L Manual Surf

Guys / Gals

Loving home available....

Am looking to replace my Surf, which was pinched and torched by gypsies.

Has to be a well looked after prime example. Would consider one that has had a professional lift job done on it up to 2 and 2.5 "" for body and suspension. Would like a manual but would take auto. Really looking for colours with matched collars / cuffs.

Spare cash available now, so if you want a hassle free - fast sale come and speak to me!

otterspocket@gmail.com

Frank

(am in Edinburgh - but will happily travel to pick up for the right truck as often make it down to London)
    Last edited by Shaft120; 14 December 2010, 00:04.
    Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Anyone

Bump

Still looking for a new motor - missed out on Smego2's, which looked ideal.

Looking for 3rd Gen - SSR-G preferably & prefer matched colours. Good examples anyone? Keep missing out - so please suggest.

SSR-G preferably
    Last edited by Shaft120; 14 December 2010, 00:06.
    Take your words, put them on a plate, add a little bit of humble pie, and eat them!

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=66308

Not a million miles from you, and the 3rd gen is manual.

Bogus
      Сви можемо

Comment

Cheers Bogus

I'd seen Yoshie's post, but to fickle, I just dont line the colour.

Was looking for something more like yours...

Comment

i got a manual 2.4 3door surf up for grabs,

not in bad nick at all, plus its got a real mild lift that makes it stand out ever-so-slightly ( in a good way)

front bash plate
          there was a adjustable tow bar but some theiving little feck half inched it
          still got tax and test till next year

im after 2k for it

piccies
          http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/...key/89%20surf/

Comment

Thanks 3500lux

Am looking for a later model though and a 3ltr. Cheers for thinking of me though!

Comment

Well the new Surf has finally ben found, so I´m no longer looking.

A 3rd Gen 3.4ltr V6 Petrol Auto in very clean condition and only 67k on the clock. Pick it up on 1st to drive up to Edinburgh from London. Should be interesting to see the petrol cost!!

Soo, what mods to be done? any thoughtss for the wish list?

Comment

3.4? Cool, must admit I thought there were just 3.0s around.

Get some pics up (engine too) - I'm still on the hunt for what'll be my 3rd Surf, just had one for what seems like a lifetime now.
                [B][U][I][SIZE="4"]NorthDirt[/SIZE][/I][/U][/B]

Comment

Picked it up this morning and must say it certainly has some grunt. Will take some pics once I`m back up north.

We have a 500 mile shakedown run in the morning, so fingers crossed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaft120 View Post
                    Picked it up this morning and must say it certainly has some grunt. Will take some pics once I`m back up north.

We have a 500 mile shakedown run in the morning, so fingers crossed!!
                    That's not a manual. Naughty. Be sure to post your experiences in the petrol section as people seem to suddenly like the 2.7s, so the 3.4s could be close behind.

Comment

Lol

I know I am a fickle man. I wanted the manual, I just couldn't find one anywhere. I wasn't considering the petrol either, was actually on my way to test drive a 3td, but it was sold before I could use it. They had just got the V6 in, so I had a go and fell in love.

Must say I'm not happy with the look of the front end head on for the 3rd Gens. Will need to have a think about possible adjustments along the lines of bumpers, bars etc.

Will do a proper post up in the Petrol section once I have a chance to take some pics. Am living in temporary accom in Dunfermline as my house in Queensferry sprung a leak and flooded!!

Comment

Working...
                      X