yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toyot hilux surf generation 3 KZN185 Gearbox, torque convertor and drive plate needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyot hilux surf generation 3 KZN185 Gearbox, torque convertor and drive plate needed

Hello

My beloved surf has died by my older brother hands

Its a generation 3, Toyot hilux surf KZN185, 3.0 turbo diesel with intercooler

I need the Gearbox, torque convertor and drive plate (mounted between the fly wheel and torque convertor)

He borrowed it for an evening, drove it to work, and managed to somehow destroy the drive plate, which buggered up the torque convertor, which then wrecked a seal on the gearbox, im looking to replace them all to ensure the problems are fixed

I would like to know the millage of the truck its coming off, i can collect, and just for good measure id like a few picture of it to confirm its the correct part

mobile 07795668447
    email ggriffiths@premier-trade.co.uk
    work phone number 02920 854 465 (07:30 - 16:00 ish no signal on my phone in work)
    Last edited by GarethGriffiths; 16 July 2012, 09:03.

Hi Garreth, Did you have any luck locating the parts and carrying out the repairs? If not would you be interested in selling the truck. Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X