X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
    Post your postcode an I'll get a quote
    Ah cheers matey. It's BT37 9JP

I've used parcelforce in the past to send fully assembled push bikes so they should be good for it. You let me know what you need and I'll square you up pronto

Comment

Initial quote of 15.50 via parcel force, but it wouldn't let me go past the first page on the ipad due to no acrobat reader

got drill now so will look into it tomoz..soz for draggin this out, jus not enough hours int day..lol

Comment

That's cool

When you confirm the full amount I'll get you paid up.

Comment

Hey dude..

Sorry I've been a bit lame with these.! Dug them out and packed em up ready, jus need your full addy, some cash-money an Mr.Parcelforce to take them away

Paypal & split the fee, or direct bank transfer..don't mind which..

Cheers, Nik..

Comment

That's great!

Is it £75.50 all in? I'm not 100% sure of the full amount.

Whats your paypal address Nik?
            I'll cover the fee, that's no problem. Only fair you get your asking price. All my details will be in the paypal receipt.

Comment

Yea, call it 75.00

E-mither is, an1mal_69@msn.com

Cheers dude, I'll email tracking no etc as soon as they're picked up.

Comment

Sent payment mate.
                It didn't give me the option of paying the fee this time. I already had money on my paypal account so maybe that's why. Anyhow, stuck a few extra £'s in just incase they charge you when you withdraw the money or something

Comment

All recieved..cheers dude.

Will get on it tomoz..probably get collected thurs, so I'd expect em mon/tues.

I've given em a wipe over..theres some underseal overspray, but they don't look too bad

Comment

Cheers mate. Look forward to them

I'll post up again when they have arrived.

Comment

Any bars today Gary.?

Comment

Yes Nik, delivered today!!!

Grand job and nicely packed too.

Are the bars specific to each side of the truck? One has a sticker still intact and the other has black marker pen writing on it. Does it say OS???

Thanks again mate.

Comment

No idea on that one matey..

The marker was me marking out for when I fitted them, when I received them there was nothing to state left or right hand

Must say, i never noticed one side lower than the other with equal threads on the adjusters.

Comment

Ok, that's great.

Thanks again mate!

Comment

There should be arrows, or L and R at least, on the end of the bars, they are designed to twist in one direction only.
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Im not disputing, but I've never heard that before.? Would take some serious metallurgy aclchemy to make them only work in one orientation i.e. clockwise & antiCW.

I've heard of one being slightly stiffer due to off-centre driver and fuel tank etc and they don't make LH & RHdrive variations so far as i'm aware, so in theory you'd just put the stiffer under the driver.?

They came in the original packaging with no indication that either was any different t'other and other than being stiffer than the stock (duuurr ) there were no differences in operation

Comment

Working...
                                X