No announcement yet.

Wheel of the front of A/C unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry bud wasn't ignoring you have been away at a bike rally all weekend £23 is great will pay pal it in the morning as will need to shuffle funds in the bank (spent to much over weekend)

Thanks again
    www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

No problem mate, money just appeared in my paypal account. Ta very much.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Nero you dont by chance still have parts of the a/c compressor left do you?

In my great wisdom after changing the a/c wheel (which came off and went on really easily) noticed that the live terminal of my battery was loose and thought i would tighten it up. I however managed to connect the live terminal with one of the metal pipes that connects to the top of compressor with my spanner. In a huge fountain of sparks, swearing, a hiss of gas and that funny walk you only do when you get an electric shock I have now got 2 holes in the previosly mentioned pipe and a sore hand. Will take a pic later to show you the connection I need.
        www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Yes i've still got all the pipework, some of it may have been bent in the removal process though. I'll take a look tomorrow.
          =========
          =SOLD UP!=
          =========

Comment

Originally posted by ABE
            Nero you dont by chance still have parts of the a/c compressor left do you?

In my great wisdom after changing the a/c wheel (which came off and went on really easily) noticed that the live terminal of my battery was loose and thought i would tighten it up. I however managed to connect the live terminal with one of the metal pipes that connects to the top of compressor with my spanner. In a huge fountain of sparks, swearing, a hiss of gas and that funny walk you only do when you get an electric shock I have now got 2 holes in the previosly mentioned pipe and a sore hand. Will take a pic later to show you the connection I need.
            Do I see a nomination here ?
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
              Do I see a nomination here ?

No it wasnt THAT stupid. . . . . . . Was it?
              www.merkinchlnr.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by ABE
                No it wasnt THAT stupid. . . . . . . Was it?
                Yep
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                X