Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salisbury Plain

Hey all

Just curious if anyone will be venturing out onto the plains anytime in the near future, really want to give it a bash but dnt fancy it on my own, been out there loads with the TA driving thier rovers but really want to see what 'The Surf' can do.

I live in swindon and would be nice to hook up with others in the surrounding area's (if any)

This sounds like a plan! I live in didcot so would be well up for meeting up. Got 3 other guys that would be up for a day out!

Comment

Excellent!! Am assuming this will be on a weekend however I look forward to the arrangement, I am free most weekends!

Comment

I'd be interested in an outing!

Comment

I went there just before Christmas in my surf, took a little bit of a beating but WELL worth it. I may be persuaded to go again lol.
          Still Can't believe I own a Hilux

Comment

Do u guys think I will need a snorkel at Salisbury? I was thinking of making one!

Comment

Need to fix my truck and i can lead a small group(5) around on the safe and legal routes. You only need a snorkle for the if you want to do the deep water and it all has get arounds.

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=74260

Feb newsletter should be out soon
              Last edited by BioHazard; 9 January 2012, 21:52.
              ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

gonna be there 25th feb with my group!

Comment

Originally posted by team japan daihastu div View Post
                  gonna be there 25th feb with my group!
                  What's your planned route as there are a couple of TRO's and Bulford 7 is closed.

Comment

Sounds like we're getting a nice little convoy for this outing, can we all decide on a date then or are we waiting for the Feb newsletter?

Comment

i Just have to get the truck up and running correctly after this

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=74319

BTW i do the correct routes the plain is not a P&P site

Comment

Okey dokey, am i going to need some hardcore Tyres as I'm running light AT?

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
                          i Just have to get the truck up and running correctly after this

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=74319

BTW i do the correct routes the plain is not a P&P site
                          Hows the truck looking now? Am dying to get out on the plains

Comment

Time is a issue atm due to work

Comment

Anyone up for this yet???

Comment

Working...
                              X