yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevenage/Norton Green - Anyone Facny it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch!

Richard, we are meeting up at the petrol station on the A10 on the Hartford roundabout at 8am.

My number is: 07967742852.

All the best,

Tony.

Comment

Hi Tony,thought i,d be good for tomorrow but grown up commitments have taken precedent again.will definately do the next one with you guys
      regards Richard

Comment

I was about to say I'm in on the devils pit experience, but not after that fair warning, lol

Comment

The green lane to the west of Stevenage is now a restricted byway with kissing gates and the actual marked route goes through land that the owners seem to not want to have open to the public....

Awkward.... Anyone else been down the lane? It's marked on the ordinance survey as splitting in 2 directions then rejoining but one direction is now closed off and the other goes onto land where the owners have blocked it off using tree stumps/rubble etc. There is a caravan and it feels like there should be some dueling banjos...
          ======
          Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

Originally posted by andy_enuff View Post
            The green lane to the west of Stevenage is now a restricted byway with kissing gates and the actual marked route goes through land that the owners seem to not want to have open to the public....

Awkward.... Anyone else been down the lane? It's marked on the ordinance survey as splitting in 2 directions then rejoining but one direction is now closed off and the other goes onto land where the owners have blocked it off using tree stumps/rubble etc. There is a caravan and it feels like there should be some dueling banjos...
            Would that be Dyes Lane or Chadwell Road? (Used to drink at the Farmer's Boy, Langley, a million years ago.)
            Last edited by Evelix; 13 August 2013, 17:58.

Comment

Im in letchworth and would love to come out to explore local green lanes :-P I will look forward to any future meets in Stevenage.

Comment

Originally posted by S14A-J View Post
                Im in letchworth and would love to come out to explore local green lanes :-P I will look forward to any future meets in Stevenage.

I joined Herts 4x4 offroad club over a year ago, they have quite a few Green lane runs in Herts/Essex Very friendly club.

Look them up: www.herts4x4offroadclub.co.uk
                Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...36405/?fref=ts

All the best,

Tony.

Comment

Working...
                X