yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevenage/Norton Green - Anyone Facny it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevenage/Norton Green - Anyone Facny it?

Anyone round the Stevenage area fancy coming down the Byway out the back of Norton Green? I would go on my own but I don't have any way to get out if I get stuck and there are some interesting looking bits on the lane! Give me a shout if you fancy it !

I've also been driving a LOT of the local byways in Cambs Herts and Essex writing notes about them all which I hope to share eventually on here when it is looking good enough

Andy
    Last edited by andy_enuff; 3 September 2011, 22:11.
    ======
    Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

I would love to give it a go! I live in Broxbourne, so its about 20 min drive, never done it before, so not sure what I would need (shovel, rope etc) Let me know when you want to go!

All the best,

Tony.

Comment

Awesome, can you message medirectly with contact details etc. ? But i was thinking this weekend sometime? Possibly Saturday evening?
      ======

Comment

Should be OK, I have sent you a massage through msn, but just in case my email address is highgun2@yahoo.co.uk

All the best,

Tony.

Comment

I need a massage as well :P
          ======

Comment

Done. See you Saturday!

Comment

Just got back - the stevenage lane was pretty good (not anywhere near enough mud tho!) and great to meet Tony (highgun). Your truck looks very tidy and sounds great although that is a serious baked bean can :P I don't think we did it any harm did we? Amazed that exhaust got through everything - not bad going! Catch you again soon squire, must find some lanes over in your direction and try them out.

PS hopefully a quick vid of a small bit of mud getting on Tony's super clean truck...

http://www.facebook.com/v/10150374684210953
              Last edited by andy_enuff; 3 September 2011, 22:37.
              ======

Comment

Cheers Andy, I had a great time, Thanks for showing me some of your lanes, The last one was a classic, a river bed (ford) with a national speed limit sign through it!.

At least I managed to get a bit of mud on my truck, and I think the missile launcher has survived!

I think next time we should try something a bit more challenging to get the trucks stuck, because they never broke a sweat with what we throw at them.

Can’t wait to meet up again! See you soon,

Tony.

Comment

No worries, always a pleasure. Devils pit on Sept 18th?

http://www.devilspit.co.uk/diary.htm

Anyone else fancy it?
                  ======

Comment

OMG I have just checked out devils pit, and that looks frightening! I mean it’s not going to make my nice shiny truck dirty is it?

I may be up for this Andy, but will have to let you know nearer the time.

All the best,

Tony.

Comment

well, you don't HAVE to take it through the super deep water! Much like the other night! Only do what you are comfortable with and possibly hop in with anyone else that might already be ther if they are driving round and you don't fancy it. For £26 quid and a half decent social it can't be all that bad
                      ======

Comment

hey guys

give me a shout at some point when you next go out i'm based in stevenage also chers phil

Comment

hi guys

hi guys.i just joined this forum recently.i live in waltham cross so just up the road from you.Having been to Devils Pit and rolled a landcruiser i cant emphasise what a hell hole that site is.you have no idea what level of run you,re on and can get into trouble there really easily.you will also come home crying at the level of damage you,ve done to your motor.Having chatted to people at a few of the sites Essex off road seems a much better bet.i,d love to join you if i win my battle with TFL AND THE DVLA and manage to keep my surf on the road come january

Comment

A few of us are going to Essex off road this Sunday 16 oct. If you want to come along, post here and I will give you the details

Comment

yep i,l be up for that.hopefully wont end up like my last vist to devils pit

Comment

Working...
                              X