No announcement yet.

Wales/Shrop 15th Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, maybe i won't then. Poor show if he hasn't sorted them yet. Looking at map, you should be coming straight thru kiddy, let me know time and place later if thats ok?
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

yes I will meet you andy. are you going to get Apache on the way? 7am at yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
        Oh, maybe i won't then. Poor show if he hasn't sorted them yet. Looking at map, you should be coming straight thru kiddy, let me know time and place later if thats ok?
        No, please do, I have no problems with you doing that as we need to be able to contact each other in case things change on the day.

Just let me have his address on saturday as he is ignoring all phone calls now and we at least want our money back

Back to the fun day out though , Looks like I'll be doing a detour on both outbound and return journeys, which means I won't be passing Kidder I'm afraid. If you fancy the longer run you could meet Hiroler and myself at Junc7 of M5 ? Big Island above the motorway prob's best place. Let me know what you want to do.

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
        yes I will meet you andy. are you going to get Apache on the way? 7am at yours?
        Hi Ross, small change of plans and will be heading to Apache's 1st, which means we need to leave mine a little earlier, say 6.30.

As I'm supposed to be leading this, I can't be the last one to turn up can I

Comment

Hello
          Can a few of you PM me your mobile numbers.
          Its a long way for me and I really don't want to miss ya.

G
          私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
            Hello
            Can a few of you PM me your mobile numbers.
            Its a long way for me and I really don't want to miss ya.

G
            Just sent you Mine , Apache's and Hiroler's.

Not got the others yet

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
              Just sent you Mine , Apache's and Hiroler's.

Not got the others yet
              Cheers, got them,and also thanx Ross.
              That'll be enough numbers

PMed mine back
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Anyone with a blue star that's going on saturday around?
                2 things
                1 my number. will post it up and then delete off - let me know if you're online.
                2. driving at 20 mph for 70 miles plus travel to a fro is going to take some juice - whats the standard approach? Is it fill up on way, Veg oil in boot, or are there fill up points "en route"?
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Fill up when you get to the meeting point should last the day, or as you say boot full of veg!! I will be filling at every station I have a feeling it willdrink the fuel when off road!!

Comment

Originally posted by hiroler View Post
                    Fill up when you get to the meeting point should last the day, or as you say boot full of veg!! I will be filling at every station I have a feeling it willdrink the fuel when off road!!
                    Cool
                    My number;s now with Hiroler if anyone else needs it.
                    Can't wait for Sat!

Cheers
                    Last edited by Wolfracer; 12 October 2010, 23:22. Reason: taken down private tel no.
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Got it mate I will text you mine now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                        Deffo confirmed. Bringing my dad, a life long off road fan. Will bore you to death but good for a laugh!
                        Growler, will try and get your number off a mutual friend tomorrow.
                        Other than that, what route you taking out of Brum? I'm west of Kiddy, think Hagley/Stourbridge etc...is it possible to meet and all travel up together?
                        Hi John

There's been another change in plans again, and I will now be going out via Kidder (A456) if you want to meet up ? Hiroler is getting to mine for 7am so was thinking about the Entrance to the Safari Park at 7:30am if that suits you ?

Current list of runners is now :-

1\ Growler
                        2\ 4 Runner - Possible (but only if windscreen replaced tomorrow)
                        3\ Wolfracer
                        4\ Hiroler
                        5\ Blackpoolsparks
                        6\ Mr Bill - Possible (if truck not sold)

With Apache dropping out that means we are missing the navigator, so if anyone knows someone that fancies a day out, and can read a map bring them along.

Other than the above the start time and meeting point remain unchanged.

Comment

I thought you had it on MM?

Sorry mate - just finishing my last early shift for this week, then I'm going home to drag the quilt off the bed onto the couch and am going to lie there and watch crap TV til my eyes close...

Absolutely bu99ered!
                          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Sorry I cannot make this trip I am still waiting for a windscreen

Comment

Originally posted by 4 Runner View Post
                              Sorry I cannot make this trip I am still waiting for a windscreen
                              Sorry to hear that Pete.

OK chaps, see you in the morning....................... ....

P.S.
                              Can someone confirm we're still going tomorrow in spite of all the drop outs, I'll check this thread in the morning before setting off.
                              Last edited by blackpoolsparks; 15 October 2010, 19:13.
                              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

See ya 9am sharp!! You in the jimney or surf?

Comment

Working...
                                X