Scotland,Drumclog D9, April 08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scotland,Drumclog D9, April 08

Here's a link to the biggest event at Drumclog,now surely those from down south can attend this one Plenty of warning as well.
    Friday the 25th,Saturday the 26th and Sunday the 27th of APRIL!!!!!!!!!

D9
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

But of course ill be there.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Count me in. Carl we need to get camp site organisd and make a weekend of it
      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
        I can help organise but wont be able to take weekend just one day. The littleun will start to be a handfull by then
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
          I can help organise but wont be able to take weekend just one day. The littleun will start to be a handfull by then
          You not get the little un a wee bucket seat with a 4 point harness yet???

I camped the last weekend i was there. Carry oot,bbq,fire.....what a laugh,including a midnight drive to show Highlander about.

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
            You not get the little un a wee bucket seat with a 4 point harness yet???

I camped the last weekend i was there. Carry oot,bbq,fire.....what a laugh,including a midnight drive to show Highlander about.
            He may be big enough for that i suppose, but how can i guaruntee you wont take advantage of me when im asleep?
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
              He may be big enough for that i suppose, but how can i guaruntee you wont take advantage of me when im asleep?

Padlock on the zip of tent. Plus theres plenty of livestock about before i'm that desperate

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy View Post
                Padlock on the zip of tent. Plus theres plenty of livestock about before i'm that desperate
                , mmmmmmm livestock my inner monologue aint working then
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                  Ye mean I have to share a tent wi you?
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

i should be up for that as well.

dont know if i will still have the surf by then but i will be there in the landy.

watch out for highlander on those night runs, he sometimes spills his drink going through the deeper ruts. good job young dougie was there the last time to keep him right. only jesting

cheers scotty

Comment

Scotty you not make next Sat at Drumclog?
                      Brian

Comment

no can do mate,

by the time smithy called to let me know about it , i had made arrangments to go go-carting, with the boys from work.

if i hadnt have payed £45 for the karting, i would have went.

will see you all at D9 though, i have been to the last 2 events and they are good crack, everyone is really freindlly and welcoming.

cheers scotty

Comment

Well if your going to miss it missing it for the carnage of a Kart day with mates is about as good as it can be have fun.
                          Brian

Comment

I will try to make both. Can't promise this weekend coming.

Cheers JB
                            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

After saturdays mud expedition I cant wait to get back, see you all there!
                              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Working...
                              X