X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will see you tomorrow charlie,now off to bed
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• are we doing the night run on the friday or the saturday?
      and what time is everyone aiming to meet at the railway. i mean the field
      tommyguns

Comment

• Originally posted by tommyguns2004
        are we doing the night run on the friday or the saturday?
        and what time is everyone aiming to meet at the railway. i mean the field

I'm pretty sure the night run is on saturday night on the strata, I think most will be getting to the field at 6pm ish, I'd like to get there in daylight if poss, but that may not happen ( what time does it get dark in Wales?
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

• Originally posted by plumb bob
          I'm pretty sure the night run is on saturday night on the strata, I think most will be getting to the field at 6pm ish, I'd like to get there in daylight if poss, but that may not happen ( what time does it get dark in Wales?
          we are going to be leaving northampton at about 2.30 so we should be there at daylight. hope to meet fordy at the services to go convoy. see you all there
          tommyguns

Comment

• Originally posted by tommyguns2004
            hello fordy. we are thinking of leaving at the same time. and we will be eating in the pub too.my mobile is 07515004457, stephen. give me a ring coz i was thinking of meeting you at the services at junction 15a of the m1 north bound at about 2.30 ish
            Sound like a good plan, my numbers 07973 820971
            Wax on, wax off

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillitt
              No worries on moving the old girl. I put the stuff in her incase you picked her up during the day. there is a socket in there for the lovely boyo too

Thanks!

I'll swing by around 4:45 and pick up stuff, then Graham can lead the way...the 12v still doesn't work - although, the new batteries that went in today seem to make it start a damn site better, and the guy fitted a new terminal.....free!
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Think i will be leaving about 5.30 - 6 ish going up the toll then M54 mudsurfer i have your number i will send you a text see where you are also have Cb on 17 if your close enough!!

Comment

• 17? I thought it was 19!!

Bl00dy modern technology!

I'll be in the Shrewsbury vicinity around that time, so give us a shout. (I'll be on 17 too then!)

<edit> Noticed you are LEAVING at that time. I'll be at the A49/A5 junction area about 5:30 - 6pm. I'll keep an eye out for Surfs cos I reckon we'll all be heading A5 south of Shrewsbury, then North towards wrexham before turning off and going west.
                  Last edited by Apache; 26 October 2007, 00:03.
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• What is your itinary?- I'm gonna be in the vicinty of Newtown/LLanidloes all weekend from Friday morning. I'll keep an eye out for Surf Convoys!!! Got myself a luxury house rented with swimimg pool & sauna!
                    Last edited by laser_jock99; 26 October 2007, 00:12.

Comment

• We dont have an itinery as such, just a very loose plan - next you'll be asking us if we're organised!

Comment

• Originally posted by laser_jock99
                        What is your itinary?- I'm gonna be in the vicinty of Newtown/LLanidloes all weekend from Friday morning. I'll keep an eye out for Surf Convoys!!! Got myself a luxury house rented with swimimg pool & sauna!
                        Well now you mention it we could all do with a shower and a dip in the pool saturday afternoon we will pop over!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hiroler
                          Well now you mention it we could all do with a shower and a dip in the pool saturday afternoon we will pop over!!
                          Excellent plan! It's not far off route when heading south...

Wonder how he'd feel about a dozen Surfs pulling onto the drive, and more sweaty bodies arriving asking for the use of the shower?

Comment

• bon voyage!

have a good weekend all
                            =========
                            =SOLD UP!=
                            =========

Comment

• Weather's not looking TOO bad for wales. OK today, bit of drizzle tomorrow, OK Sunday.

Seems that ONCE AGAIN we're gonna miss the views from the seaward side of Cader Idris out across Cardigan Bay though

Comment

• Don't soak up all the mud, leave some for me as I'm off that way in a couple of weeks, and don't forget to rince the shower out afterwards

Mark.......
                                Let taste be the enemy of art!

Comment

Working...
                                X