Big trip to Wales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Apache
    I have OS map numbers. Will post them up on Sunday night when I'm back home.

thanks matey. i will get the maps when you give out the map numbers so i can mark them up for the future. cant wait now. and one more thing are we going to find a pub one night?
    tommyguns

Comment

• Originally posted by tommyguns2004
      thanks matey. i will get the maps when you give out the map numbers so i can mark them up for the future. cant wait now. and one more thing are we going to find a pub one night?

There is a pub called the railway, about 300 yards away from where we are staying on Friday night, so we could go there - but we are planning a BBQ that night!!
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

• Originally posted by MudSurfer
        There is a pub called the railway, about 300 yards away from where we are staying on Friday night, so we could go there - but we are planning a BBQ that night!!

We could go there for a couple then have the barbie, or the chaps could go while the women do the cooking ( waits for the backlash, he he )
        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

• Originally posted by plumb bob
          We could go there for a couple then have the barbie, or the chaps could go while the women do the cooking ( waits for the backlash, he he )

Are there any other women going, other than Linda, and Linda, and erm.....Graham?

Comment

Are there any other women going, other than Linda, and Linda, and erm.....Graham?
            Im taking my b1tch with me,just have to pick him up from (leamington?)

on the way
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
              Im taking my b1tch with me,just have to pick him up from (leamington?)

on the way

Hehehehehehehe!!

Comment

• yo dude!!!

tried the wagon out offroad today and it rocks!!!!!!

cmon wales
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

yo dude!!!

tried the wagon out offroad today and it rocks!!!!!!

cmon wales

Nice - my alternator is going a bit iffy, and Wales is looking tentative.....I'm getting my brother in law to look at a new truck for me this week, and if it's good, then I may have it before Wales, but want it lifted before I get there, which may not happen in time, so may need to just risk it with the current one.....

Comment

• dude,from bitter experience,(re lots of electrical probs)

my batteries seem to last about 2 days with 1 to 1.5 amps leeching back out.

as we dont have the facility to recharge batteries in the middle of the welsh wilderness,perhaps............ .............................. ........................

it would be good if someone had .....say........a small genny that runs for 6 hours on a gallon of fuel ,and can power a battery charger quite nicely,and even jump start from

hhmmmmm wonder who has something like that in their garage?????
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

dude,from bitter experience,(re lots of electrical probs)

as we dont have the facility to recharge batteries in the middle of the welsh wilderness,perhaps............ .............................. ........................

it would be good if someone had .....say........a small genny that runs for 6 hours on a gallon of fuel ,and can power a battery charger quite nicely,and even jump start from

Nice - I'm feeling better already!
                      Let's see how the possible purchase of the 3rd gen goes - seen a stock 2nd gen do all we needed to do last time, so you never know....

Comment

dude,from bitter experience,(re lots of electrical probs)

I have an inverter fitted to my truck. Could power a battery charger. Also have jump leads so shut your jibber-jabber or you gonna meet my friend PAIN!!!!!
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                          I have an inverter fitted to my truck. Could power a battery charger. Also have jump leads so shut your jibber-jabber or you gonna meet my friend PAIN!!!!!

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

someones tired!!!!!!

by the way mr apache sir!!!!

as soon as you have the os map numbers we need, would be much appreciated. i took my neighbour out on the dorking leatherhead greenlaning today and she can obtain os maps at between 30 to 40 percent off!!!
                          Last edited by gwh200; 7 October 2007, 22:18.
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

someones tired!!!!!!

by the way mr apache sir!!!!

as soon as you have the os map numbers we need, would be much appreciated. i took my neighbour out on the dorking leatherhead greenlaning today and she can obtain os maps at between 30 to 40 percent off!!!
                            I thought there was going to be a fight invite there.....arm wrestling comp???

Comment

I thought there was going to be a fight invite there.....arm wrestling comp???
                              good god no man!!!

im the original 9 stone weakling!!!!
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

good god no man!!!

im the original 9 stone weakling!!!!

Damn - I'm only 17.5 stone now, and been in the gym every day since getting to Florida, and only twice a week before then........come on - it will be a laugh!

Comment

Working...
                                X