Big trip to Wales!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    You mean you're not 'coming out' in them!
    what does this mean,i think we should be told
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

You mean you're not 'coming' in them!
      I'm going to have to buy a pair of leather trousers. Gotta buy and arab sheik costume for this weekend though.
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• Originally posted by captain_chaos
        I'm going to have to buy a pair of leather trousers. Gotta buy and arab sheik costume for this weekend though.
        at this rate wales will be like this ->
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Originally posted by UDTrev
          at this rate wales will be like this ->
          well apparentley it is fun at the ymca
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
            well apparentley it is fun at the ymca

You can't say YMCA any more 'cos it's 'ageist' (Y) and 'sexist' (M) and 'other religions-ist" (C) and 'antiestablishmentarism-ist' (A)

Well OK, I lied, but this year isn't over yet!
            Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 12 September 2007, 13:04.

Comment

im not going to sleep!!

im bringing all my "organic pictures" to show every one,of work related incoming

you know what lol
              Oh... good...
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

You mean you're not 'coming' in them!
                Jeez! I'm seriously considering sneaking out and doing the run the weekend before to avoid you lot!

Sounds like bl00dy Gay Pride march rather than an offroading event!

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                  Jeez! I'm seriously considering sneaking out and doing the run the weekend before to avoid you lot!

Sounds like bl00dy Gay Pride march rather than an offroading event!

Well it's a little strange, a load of men going out in the Welsh wilderness. What will people say
                  Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

• Originally posted by captain_chaos
                    Well it's a little strange, a load of men going out in the Welsh wilderness. What will people say
                    they will say,
                    look at those men going out into the wilderness,
                    ithink,.............time for a lie down and some pills again

oh and by the way if you think this is turning into a gay pride event,a surfer in poole who shall remain nameless (surfenstein) is probably expecting me to arrive fora asuspension lift in stockings and sussies

its the only time ever im hoping the surf breaks down!!!!!
                    Last edited by gwh200; 12 September 2007, 15:50.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Sorry - I'm too lazy to read the whole thread... got any dates yet??
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda
                        Sorry - I'm too lazy to read the whole thread... got any dates yet??
                        Hi Lind,

Last weekend of October. Meeting up afternoon of Friday 26th to the south east of Bala and viewing Pistyll Rhyader waterfall (big). Doing a series of lanes through Saturday and ending up with a night run down Strata Florida. Then on the Sunday finishing that route and doing Sarn Helen.

We were fully booked. But as is the way of these things one group of 8 has turned into 2 groups of 5. Meaning we could probably do 2x6.

Oh god, what have I said..........
                        Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

• Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                          Hi Lind,

Last weekend of October. Meeting up afternoon of Friday 26th to the south east of Bala and viewing Pistyll Rhyader waterfall (big). Doing a series of lanes through Saturday and ending up with a night run down Strata Florida. Then on the Sunday finishing that route and doing Sarn Helen.

We were fully booked. But as is the way of these things one group of 8 has turned into 2 groups of 5. Meaning we could probably do 2x6.

Oh god, what have I said..........

you said it , you said it, you said it
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Flippin 'eck, this is snowballing!

I'm booked in with uncle Tone on 12th for AVMs and CV boots, and a good lookin over before this. Hope no-one's bringing a heap which is gonna keep packing up (mentioning no 1st gen owners names ) cos there's a lot of lanes to get through!

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                              Flippin 'eck, this is snowballing!

I'm booked in with uncle Tone on 12th for AVMs and CV boots, and a good lookin over before this. Hope no-one's bringing a heap which is gonna keep packing up (mentioning no 1st gen owners names ) cos there's a lot of lanes to get through!
                              am bringing a big tow rope and my rac membership card
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

am bringing a big tow rope and my rac membership card
                                Look mate... where we're going, you'll need a feckin Chinook to get you out, never mind the RAC!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X