matchams pay and play 29th july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    I'm trying to get to this, but it clashes with a kite weekend that we are supposed to be helping to organise.

If my new tyres turn up, it'll be hard to resist not going, if not we'll probably be flying kites and getting drunk in a field.

That would be fun if you could make it ...........Especially as i will have my m/t's on and we all know how much trouble they get me into
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

what sort of trouble?

Originally posted by Woodzie
      That would be fun if you could make it ...........Especially as i will have my m/t's on and we all know how much trouble they get me into
      what do they do , do they make you moon at policeman or go out drinking and start a fight. my mt's are boring . they just sit there and dont say any thing.anyway its time for me pills
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
        my mobile is 07828269332 see you there(ooooohhhhhhhhhhh im so excited)

graham

Awesome I'm not excited at all.....

And if you believe that.

I had a great day laining the other day and going again on Thursday so should be well warmed up for Sunday (if i don't break any thing)
        Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

what do they do , do they make you moon at policeman or go out drinking and start a fight. my mt's are boring . they just sit there and dont say any thing.anyway its time for me pills
          The m/t's are great and work well ,,,,,,,,Just sometimes they get too much grip then end up with nothing to grip
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

my boring mt's

The m/t's are great and work well ,,,,,,,,Just sometimes they get too much grip then end up with nothing to grip
            iknow what you mean(have had a few pant changing moments). my work colleauge who has the (broken, what a surprise) discovery has just put mt's on his motor and it STILL keeps getting stuck.haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

iknow what you mean(have had a few pant changing moments). my work colleauge who has the (broken, what a surprise) discovery has just put mt's on his motor and it STILL keeps getting stuck.haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
              Have you seen the location change thread?????
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

one minute hes stuck in a rut ,the next hes veering across some poor farmers field full of corn.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                  one minute hes stuck in a rut ,the next hes veering across some poor farmers field full of corn.
                  Cheers pal .........They grip suddenly too
                  www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

location change

Have you seen the location change thread?????
                    i have indeed sir, the eastbourne contingent is ready willing and (reasonably) able.am meeting mudhog at ower, sunday morning,after some bacon rolls and my morning constitutional!!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200
                      i have indeed sir, the eastbourne contingent is ready willing and (reasonably) able.am meeting mudhog at ower, sunday morning,after some bacon rolls and my morning constitutional!!
                      Oh just so you have a busmans day out will try to find you a slurry pit to play with
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• the organic surf

Oh just so you have a busmans day out will try to find you a slurry pit to play with
                        some slurry would be nice,thats a lot cleaner than my usual media i deal with.
                        once, just after a storm event at a waste water treatment works where the inlet was capable of dealing with 90 litres per second of crude sewage, it came as a bit of a shock when nearly 300 litres came through all at once, most of it all over the surf. just outside the gate to the works a traffic cop was stopping cars and doing spot checks. he stopped me and asked the usual, mot licence etc. whilst he was doing this he was leant on the surf. when i pointed out the famous line "that may not be mud it may be poo" he got rather upset then rather nauseous all in about 30 seconds itwas sewage related gold
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

some slurry would be nice,thats a lot cleaner than my usual media i deal with.
                          once, just after a storm event at a waste water treatment works where the inlet was capable of dealing with 90 litres per second of crude sewage, it came as a bit of a shock when nearly 300 litres came through all at once, most of it all over the surf. just outside the gate to the works a traffic cop was stopping cars and doing spot checks. he stopped me and asked the usual, mot licence etc. whilst he was doing this he was leant on the surf. when i pointed out the famous line "that may not be mud it may be poo" he got rather upset then rather nauseous all in about 30 seconds itwas sewage related gold
                          During my time as a retained firefighter in surrey i had to rescue a horse from a slurry pit ......................Never again

We can swap poo jokes on sunday .....see you then
                          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
                            During my time as a retained firefighter in surrey i had to rescue a horse from a slurry pit ......................Never again

We can swap poo jokes on sunday .....see you then
                            will do see you there(you can smell me before you see me)
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

will do see you there(you can smell me before you see me)
                              Eau de execrement.......?

How nice
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• eau de pong

Eau de execrement.......?

How nice
                                i really should have told nero279 about his "organic" status before he got in, but he seemed quite healthy, and i didn;t want to upset him.

we have also been discussing at work what we read on the bog. im half way through bill bryson's life and times of the thunderbolt kid. i have asked the question, what do various members of the royal family take to read with them in the smallest (regal) room?
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X