Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matchams

Originally posted by mudhog
    Any one want to drive down in convoy form over Portsmouth/Southampton way??
    will be passing through there about 7 am (going to rownhams for me morning constitutional)will leave cb on channel 19
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

probably still going to be truckless that weekend. would it be possible to ride shotgun with someone? That or I'll see how my 405 will go round the course
      Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

riding shotgun

Originally posted by captain_chaos
        probably still going to be truckless that weekend. would it be possible to ride shotgun with someone? That or I'll see how my 405 will go round the course
        please feel free to come with me iwill reserve a spot in the front for you.i must point out though that it is my daily drive and it gets to go off road at a sewage works every day so if you sit on a bit of mud ...............it might not be mud thats all im saying!!!
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
          please feel free to come with me iwill reserve a spot in the front for you.i must point out though that it is my daily drive and it gets to go off road at a sewage works every day so if you sit on a bit of mud ...............it might not be mud thats all im saying!!!
          ha ha cheers, i should warn you too that I'm not called Captain Chaos for nothing lol

Comment

matchams

Originally posted by captain_chaos
            ha ha cheers, i should warn you too that I'm not called Captain Chaos for nothing lol
            yeah i have the same thing i just dont know why all my mates call me "crotch sniffer"
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

will be passing through there about 7 am (going to rownhams for me morning constitutional)will leave cb on channel 19
              Cool but thats a bit early isn't it??I thought it would be about 35-40 mins from Rownhams. I don't have a CB but may meet you there depends wether the other people who i'm bringing can drag there sorry arses out of bed at the time.
              Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Hey you never told me that til i was sitting down
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

s****y seats

Originally posted by nero279
                  Hey you never told me that til i was sitting down

i didnt want to worry you unnecessarily besides you seemed in quite good health. its just a trip in my surf really is an " organic " experience.by the way mate are you taking the plunge and coming to matchams.
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

mmet up

Cool but thats a bit early isn't it??I thought it would be about 35-40 mins from Rownhams. I don't have a CB but may meet you there depends wether the other people who i'm bringing can drag there sorry arses out of bed at the time.
                    thinking about times, i will be leaving eastbourne at 6 am so if i go to OWER services(i think thats the one on the m27 junction for the a 36?) i will be at the services eating a mcdonalds bacon bap by 8 am or so. if i leave there about 9 ish i should be down at matchams for about 9.45 or so. $$$$$$ hell i hail from southampton but moved to eastbourne 10 years ago, and im blowe if i can remember where anywhere is ,am i just getting old?
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

thinking about times, i will be leaving eastbourne at 6 am so if i go to OWER services(i think thats the one on the m27 junction for the a 36?) i will be at the services eating a mcdonalds bacon bap by 8 am or so. if i leave there about 9 ish i should be down at matchams for about 9.45 or so. $$$$$$ hell i hail from southampton but moved to eastbourne 10 years ago, and im blowe if i can remember where anywhere is ,am i just getting old?

That sounds good I can meet you at the services just before 9 so you have time to finish you maccas. it shouldn't take longer than 45 mins to get there. I'll have my mobile if theres any change 07787527044.
                      I really must get a cb!!!
                      Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

number

That sounds good I can meet you at the services just before 9 so you have time to finish you maccas. it shouldn't take longer than 45 mins to get there. I'll have my mobile if theres any change 07787527044.
                        I really must get a cb!!!

my mobile is 07828269332 see you there(ooooohhhhhhhhhhh im so excited)

graham
                        Last edited by gwh200; 12 July 2007, 14:03. Reason: addition
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                          ah cool so your no longer over at mudford then,have you seen andy lately
                          Yeah he did my kids birthday party the other weekend, hes moved house as well im just over the road from where i was in good ole somerford now.

Comment

whats the best way to get to matchams????

Originally posted by surfenstein
                            ok lets see if we can get some interest for matchams off road centre for the last sunday 29th in july.any takers.should have stein up and running by then.
                            well i have the day pass signed, the cooker is full of gas and the bacon and bread is defrosting, but it occurs im not entirely sure how to get there(matchams that is), i have tried several map sites, is there one anyone can reccomend or could one of you fine fellows give directions. iwill be coming along the m27/a31

thanks in advance
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

well i have the day pass signed, the cooker is full of gas and the bacon and bread is defrosting, but it occurs im not entirely sure how to get there(matchams that is), i have tried several map sites, is there one anyone can reccomend or could one of you fine fellows give directions. iwill be coming along the m27/a31

thanks in advance
                              see post number 18

Hurn Road,
                              Matchams,
                              Nr Ringwood,
                              Hants
                              BH24 2BT

Comment

I'm trying to get to this, but it clashes with a kite weekend that we are supposed to be helping to organise.

If my new tyres turn up, it'll be hard to resist not going, if not we'll probably be flying kites and getting drunk in a field.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                                X