• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me!

I'll be there!
    Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Hey Woodzie,

What about me too I'll be there unless I break down first!!! How could I not with all this rain we've been having, just starting to think about whether I need a snorkel or a submarine??
      Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

dont forget if the weathers nice in the evening everyones invited to a barby and a beer at our place after the off roading.(and yes andy its a gay gas one.)
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by graham78
          oy woodzie

2 things....

why am i not on the "from up here list"???

secondly why drive by and not stop to say hello like youi said you would.... waited in all day, well from 1230 till 6 ish....

how was/is cornwall????

ttfn

graham

Cos your further down .........Well a bit .........And i got back today

As for dropping in sorry been a bit preoccupied prior to the break
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

no drams matey,

might have a proposition ofr you with a promise of cider - so long as you dont bring the ears!!!!

Comment

no drams matey,

might have a proposition ofr you with a promise of cider - so long as you dont bring the ears!!!!
              The caretaker wants too meet up with you for the journey down with another surf .....and maybe lurch, i'm going early to get the wheels changed down there
              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Any one want to drive down in convoy form over Portsmouth/Southampton way??
                Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

yeh sure no dramas, we can meet up here or solstice or in salisbury or en route....

i am in doncaster this weekend at teh frickley off road site hopefully getting the lift kit off my matey,

wouldnt mind some help/advice if your shift pattern agrees, will need to be during week as off to uni on the saturday...

if you would rather i can pm my number and you can get hold of me that way,

ttfn

graham

Comment

yeh sure no dramas, we can meet up here or solstice or in salisbury or en route....

i am in doncaster this weekend at teh frickley off road site hopefully getting the lift kit off my matey,

wouldnt mind some help/advice if your shift pattern agrees, will need to be during week as off to uni on the saturday...

if you would rather i can pm my number and you can get hold of me that way,

ttfn

graham
                    What lift have you gone for ?

Oh and i am on lates this week
                    Last edited by Woodzie; 8 July 2007, 20:11.
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

dont know will see at the weekend if he remembers it!!!!

what you on next week???

Comment

dont know will see at the weekend if he remembers it!!!!

what you on next week???
                        Earlies..............may be able to pop round , but have gremlins to get from school
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I'll come down I went down this weekend but alot of it was closed off as the modded cars could'nt even get through it. Was a fun day though got stuck for the first time (very loose soft dirty/sandy bit) got pulled out by a .......Shogun !!! Only did a half days mud surfing, in the evening they had a Sherman tank up there playing about! should of stayed to see that thing! The rangers up there are nice guys and give good advice ect. Some guy turned up in a Vitara with his family and the Rangers showed him around as to what he could do in his car, was quite funny as a few of the slopes he got out and let the ranger drive his car for him! wuss

As I live a whole 5 mins away it would be silly to not to meet up with the club again see you all there!

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK
                            I'll come down I went down this weekend but alot of it was closed off as the modded cars could'nt even get through it. Was a fun day though got stuck for the first time (very loose soft dirty/sandy bit) got pulled out by a .......Shogun !!! Only did a half days mud surfing, in the evening they had a Sherman tank up there playing about! should of stayed to see that thing! The rangers up there are nice guys and give good advice ect. Some guy turned up in a Vitara with his family and the Rangers showed him around as to what he could do in his car, was quite funny as a few of the slopes he got out and let the ranger drive his car for him! wuss

As I live a whole 5 mins away it would be silly to not to meet up with the club again see you all there!
                            hi donk long time no see mate.see you on the 29th.
                            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                              hi donk long time no see mate.see you on the 29th.
                              Yeah hi mate been moving house ect... pretty much all settled in now, i'm free to havea bit of fun

Comment

Originally posted by Donk_UK
                                Yeah hi mate been moving house ect... pretty much all settled in now, i'm free to havea bit of fun
                                ah cool so your no longer over at mudford then,have you seen andy lately
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X