No announcement yet.

matchams pay and play 29th july

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok ive spoke to peter the guy who organises the play days,all we have to do is turn up pay our money and away we go,its open from 10am to 4pm so thats plenty of time to get dirty,cost is £25 per truck there are toilet facilities on site but we will have to bring our own food and drink.and matt he said he will open whenever we like as long as there is a minimum of ten trucks to make it worth opening.so if you can get ten trucks for the 24th give him a ring and he will open the course up.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

Sounds great and I'm off for a change will have to see how the money goes. Is it the one near Bournemouth???

I may also have a car full as have been nagged by some mates to take them off roading so could be good.
      Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

heres the address.its near hurn airport.
        Hurn Road,
        Matchams,
        Nr Ringwood,
        Hants
        BH24 2BT.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

[QUOTE=matt he said he will open whenever we like.............[/QUOTE]

I never know that, I thought it was open every last Sunday of the month.

All joking a side, if it's raining you need a person with a winch, worth thinking about if you have a closed do for Surfs only

@ mudhog Here is a Map
          I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven

All joking a side, if it's raining you need a person with a winch, worth thinking about if you have a closed do for Surfs only

@ mudhog Here is a Map
            thats what i though,but he said he is quite busy but if you book in advance and have a minimum of ten trucks he will open it whenever you like.cool or what.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
              thats what i though,but he said he is quite busy but if you book in advance and have a minimum of ten trucks he will open it whenever you like.cool or what.
              So basically he wants a min of £250 But from what I saw, there was no arranged recovery and there are a lot of trees around and it's hard to get far enough away to find firm ground to pull people out. (just thinking out loud really)

I'm well up for it whatever anyway
              I Love Wales

Comment

So basically he wants a min of £250 But from what I saw, there was no arranged recovery and there are a lot of trees around and it's hard to get far enough away to find firm ground to pull people out. (just thinking out loud really)

well we could propably use the trees to our advantage .and ive got lots of lovely strong rope.and before you say it woodzie,not the stuff that snapped on the plains.hehehe
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

There are some places where it's possible to get a tow

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
                    well we could propably use the trees to our advantage .and ive got lots of lovely strong rope.and before you say it woodzie,not the stuff that snapped on the plains.hehehe
                    Did you fix that indicator
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                      Did you fix that indicator
                      yea i had to buy a new one,i bought a spare as well just in case.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

@ mudhog Here is a Map
                        Cheers 24seven hope fully by then I will have treated myself to a sat nav.
                        Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

Originally posted by redneckl400
                          There are some places where it's possible to get a tow

Umm I know someone with a Winch
                          I Love Wales

Comment

I might be half way there and might actually have bumper fitted by then.
                            Working at last.......

Comment

Let me guess .........it's on a land rover
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                                Let me guess .........it's on a land rover

Mitsubishi Pajero
                                I Love Wales

Comment