Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onlynik
    Guys,

I'm not going to be able to make it, I'm having to work. Enjoy yourselves.
    You jumping a heli ride?

Dave

Comment

aye, count me out as well

sorry folks, doing a homer( big deck), cant turn down the money, its going into my winch bumper fund.

we will have to arrange another meet around july time.

cheers scotty

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
        You jumping a heli ride?

Dave
        Nope, I'm actually back on shore, I have to migrate heaps of users from one server to another next weekend, as I didn't have enough time to get it ready for this weekend. Because I was offshore, grrr.

However you should look out for snakes

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...st/6668719.stm
        There are 10 kind of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

'There's no place like 127.0.0.1'

Comment

Originally posted by Ballibeg
          No experience needed. There's a guide on each route that will keep you straight and help pull/winch anyone out who needs it. Some sections can be avoided and may give you the chance to watch experienced drivers and the techniques they use. There's a history of surfs on the drives and the guides know how capable they are. Passengers no problems, the lad will love it!

Dave
          Cheers mate Im off to La Manga in the morning but back Friday morning so I will confim then and get meet details ect. If anyone else is going from Stirling Cumbernauld area and fancy meeting up for the drive over. Let me now what day you are going Fri Sat or Sun morning I might make a weekend of it for the wee lad and camp Fri Sat and do both days is the camping a viable option
          Brian

Comment

There's a camp site in Lochgilphead but ample rough camping opportunities around. Its very midgey here at the moment though!

Dave

Comment

sorry boyz

hi boyz sorry that i didnt get to come out to play this weekend as i got laid off on Friday so i have been rushed off my feet looking for a new job so how did it go ? let me know let me see the pickies bounce
              S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Working...
              X