No announcement yet.

weardale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully not too late, but it looks like we'll be able to make it on Friday night. So we should be able to do the full weekend.

This is presuming I have 4wd by then of course, still working on that (TONY!!! Get the spanners out please!)
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

• Camp site

Ok everyone is booked in to the camp site now for fri 20 sat 21 and sun 22.

it will cost S/tents £8, M/tents £10, L/tents £12.

Bend Holm Farm Caravan Park
      Barnard Castle
      Egglestone
      Co Durham
      DL12 0AX

Tel 01833 650457

13 miles away about 25 mins drive

3 nights fri, sat, sunday night

ohsupremebeing and jessica rabbit
      colin timney
      John gee
      hilux
      slugsie

2 nights fri and sat night

chrisinflight

Just use my name when u booking in chris lamb

If u want to come along book in yourself and use my name
      Last edited by ohsupremebeing; 25 May 2007, 09:24.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

• just found this thread and dont wont to be negative but we had a hell
        of a job doing weardale last week as it was all booked up for a days play on the sunday when ed rang the lad up and canceled it so after a bit of fuss he let use go but some of it is closed and he is worried about the state as he has suposedly sold the farm to a shooting syndicate???????
        or thats what he told us last week??

Comment

• ignore all the s##te people are posting about this weekend ed from the weardale off road centre has e mailed me today THIS EVENT IS STILL ON
          THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP BUT PLEASE BUT OUT it is hard enough to get people to come to events with out people interfering
          FOR GOD SAKE LET ME SORT IT OUT
          as you might be able to tell i have just come in from a heavy night
          colin
          Last edited by colin timney; 26 May 2007, 01:13.

Comment

• not a problem as we had what ED said on sunday was the last 4x4 outing so our forum had a barbie bash for 40+ trucks????????????

Comment

• i am sorry if it looks like ive 'spat my dummy out', 'hand bags at dawn'and 'it must be that time of the month' as it has been said on another web site over weardale weekend,but since i have been trying to get this weekend up and running it seems like the rumour factory over weardales future has been working over time. i know the centre is closing. i have been contacting the centre regulary to keep up dated with whats going and if a post has been put on the site about it being closed i have emailed or had a word with ed to make sure is all ok.yes this looks like the last year of the centre so come on lets gets some names down because it will be the last,its one of the best places around so don't miss one of the last chances to use it.
              once again i am sorry if looks like i have 'spat my dummy out' but it is hard work to get numbers to come to events like this and keep interest in it.
              so come on get your name down all are welcome
              colin
              Last edited by colin timney; 26 May 2007, 17:22.

Comment

• Hi Colin, sorry to hear you're having an organisational nightmare mate. Just to let you know that I will definately be there on the Saturday at least. I had a run over there last weekend just for a look and it's only 25 miles away from me. I don't think I will be camping unless I can borrow a tent for the Friday night, but put my name down for the Saturday at Weardale please.

Cheers mate and thanks for organising something in my neck of the woods. Jim.
                'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

• no problem jim see you there.
                  colin

Comment

• Your doing a good job colin even if u dont know what u r doing he he he

Comment

• Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                      Your doing a good job colin even if u dont know what u r doing he he he
                      never again,never again
                      colin

Comment

• Originally posted by colin timney
                        never again,never again
                        colin
                        no need to worry about that, i heard ed was shutting the place down!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha, (god nearly wet myself then) dont kill me colin.lol
                        Bring back firefly!!!
                        www.fireflyseason2.com

Comment

• Its Still On

just got a email today from ed at the centre today to confirm it AGAIN that the weekend is still on so come on get your name down. IT WILL BE THE LAST YEAR TO USE THE CENTRE only 7 weeks to go
                          colin

Comment

• I cant wait, 7 long weeks. I best get a move on with the truck lots to do. I best have a look at the tent to make sure thats ok get gas for the cooker sort out the beds and save up a little money to pay for it all lol and we need marky there with his new BBQ to do all the cooking.

come on mark u know u want to come

Comment

• Originally posted by ohsupremebeing
                              I cant wait, 7 long weeks. I best get a move on with the truck lots to do. I best have a look at the tent to make sure thats ok get gas for the cooker sort out the beds and save up a little money to pay for it all lol and we need marky there with his new BBQ to do all the cooking.

glad to see your doin all the hard bits, (ie Savin up!) ive got my sun lotion and sun glasses ready
                              Bring back firefly!!!
                              www.fireflyseason2.com

Comment

• the way things are goin it looks like we'll only be able to stay the sunday night but we'll be able to get some fun in on the sunday
                                Eh, that'll dinkdankdoo for us!

Comment

Working...
                                X