yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welsh off road expedition - Run To The Hills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
    Hello

I've just spoken to the owner - children are welcome and there is a childs menu - it will be sent to me this week
    Thanks andrew may see you saterday if you are down for project supersurf
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Childrens Menu for the Bluebell

Hello

Childrens Menu

Jumbo Sausage - £2.45
      Pizza - £2.45
      Scampi - £3.10
      Chicken Nuggets - £2.75
      Shark Bites - £2.75

All served with Chips and peas or beans

Ice cream - 80p
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

• Rigt Rob , surfenstine and me are going to convoy ...anyone else from this way ?
        Rob I think it would be easier to pick you up at Sainsburys chippenham.About 0945
        Last edited by Woodzie; 29 April 2007, 19:40.
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodzie
          Rob I think it would be easier to pick you up at chippenham
          hahaha,that sounds like some cheap chat up line.and you were worried about me and my guide you in thing,.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

• ill be heading along the m4 if anyones going that way to meet up and convoy

Comment

• Andy, anyone dropped out yet as PMAGE would still like to attend. If not, presumably its OK if he turns up and camps, but rides in my truck? One of my mates has dropped out anyway as it's his sons birthday and his kids doesn't fancy a weekend offroading

Regarding food, I'll round them up and have an answer in the next day or two!!! Sorry for being tardy!
              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

• Originally posted by summinelse
                ill be heading along the m4 if anyones going that way to meet up and convoy
                ill meet at m4 4 convoy....i suppose ill be last to add on to the convoy as ill be joining at port talbot ?
                zacco

Comment

• Originally posted by zacco hilux ssx 2.5td 91
                  ill meet at m4 4 convoy....i suppose ill be last to add on to the convoy as ill be joining at port talbot ?
                  The convoy will probably go M4 - A449 to Raglan - A40 Abergavenny Crickhowell Brecon Llandovery

If this is the route they choose, I will pick them up at Brecon. I will be coming through Port Talbot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apache
                    Andy, anyone dropped out yet as PMAGE would still like to attend. If not, presumably its OK if he turns up and camps, but rides in my truck?
                    Regarding food, I'll round them up and have an answer in the next day or two!!! Sorry for being tardy!
                    I will know final numbers in a day or two.

Yeah - get your ar5e in gear!

Comment

The convoy will probably go M4 - A449 to Raglan - A40 Abergavenny Crickhowell Brecon Llandovery

If this is the route they choose, I will pick them up at Brecon. I will be coming through Port Talbot.
                      That was our plan ......summinelse we will join the m4 at j 17 . sometime about 10.00ish pick a meeting place if you can get there by that sort of time
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

That was our plan ......summinelse we will join the m4 at j 17 . sometime about 10.00ish pick a meeting place if you can get there by that sort of time
                        just a quick note there are major roadworks at abergavenny for the new bypass it will be quicker to go through the town (got held up when i went to the brecon beacons last week) good luck and have a great time
                        SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

hi ya woodzie i think that should be a ok iv just looked at multimap and it shows leigh delamere services just past j17 so i see no problems meeting u there at 10. im picking up my passenger at 6 am from our works as he is nights so i plan on blitzing the m25 as soon as i pick him up, and hopefully have a coffee and pee break at that service station well in advance of u getting there. well thats the plan anyway barring any el stupido m25 snarl ups.

Comment

what time will you be pimpin passed m4 port talbot m8 ?
                            be cool to get as big as possible convoy
                            Last edited by zacco hilux ssx 2.5td 91; 2 May 2007, 21:13.
                            zacco

Comment

• Originally posted by zacco hilux ssx 2.5td 91
                              what time will you be pimpin passed m4 port talbot m8 ?
                              be cool to get as big as possible convoy
                              Don't have a clue .......Mine will be the slowest one though so we might just get up to 70 mph
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• I know its full at the moment but could you put me down on the possible list if people drop out late on. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X