yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welsh off road expedition - Run To The Hills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh off road expedition - Run To The Hills?

Hello peeps,

Been checking up and looking around for suitable venues to have a Welsh off road event - Surf Run to the Hills!

Who's interested? Don't want to organise anything to big - early May sounds like a good date to start.

Visited this place today - http://www.cambrianway.com/ also same people at this site http://www.walesoffroad.co.uk/

I can't even begin to describe how amazingly stunning the location is. And they have an very tough/technical off road track of their own plus access to miles of green laning.

So - who's up for it?
    Another member of the 'A' team

pretty sure i can get routes for you if can get people interested, why pay someone else to go round the lanes?? im up for it if im free
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Sounds very tempting.... Middle of May would be better for me (at the moment).
      It just does, OK?

Comment

I'll be up for this one, definitely.

http://www.cambrianway.com/index.cfm?id=115

Comment

One thing about the site we visited.

Check out their prices - it works out at about £60per couple per night. Two nights and you looking at £120. They do have a stunning farmhouse which can he hired - sleeps 10 - works out to about £80 for two nights per couple.

The farm house is self catering but you csan buy breakfast etc off the main guest house.

OR - we could just go to a campsite (but the farm would not be happy about us using the site).
          Last edited by The Lovely Boyo; 15 January 2007, 00:05.

Comment

it might be ok Andrew as it look as if i may have to cancel the May RTTS as i will be getting over my hip operation then
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
              it might be ok Andrew as it look as if i may have to cancel the May RTTS as i will be getting over my hip operation then
              Didn't want to clash with your event Rich - but after our conversation I thought you might not be well enough after your op.

Just want to keep this one smallish anyway.

Comment

Nice one Andy but I'm pretty sure me & Surfqueen can't make it in May, but just make sure ya all have a good time..........

There's always a Payback .... You just can't see em Comin !!!!
                Buncefield Burner

Comment

I was hoping to do something like that this year anyway.. the Strata Florida is one of the reasons I fitted my snorkel! But, I know a mate wanted to come too, and he hasn't got a Surf... Would he be allowed to come along, in his l**d r***r?
                  It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
                    But, I know a mate wanted to come too, and he hasn't got a Surf... Would he be allowed to come along, in his l**d r***r?
                    Yikes - errr - don't know - see how we go for names - wanted to keep this to about 10 trucks and would prefer Surf site members have first choice.

Comment

We're up for it, first week in May is not good though.
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        We're up for it, first week in May is not good though.
                        OK Looks like we have lift off.

Second weekend in May - Friday 11th and Saturday 12th is good for me.

Are we saying the guest house is a go? I gotta say - it is the most fantastic place and they do have availability for that weekend.

Comment

Def keen mate, if you're still trying to find your ten trucks? Providing willing cannon fodder, who can swim and bog wade if needs be! Should have the snorkel etc sorted by then too. Only one snag... I might be living in Canada, but here's hoping not!!

Rich

Comment

http://www.cambrianway.com/index.cfm?id=111

some pics of the site. There is a write up in LR monthly - I'll try and get a copy of it and scan and post it.

Comment

im up 4 it if my turbos sorted by then , its only up the road 4 me
                              zacco

Comment

Working...
                              X