No announcement yet.

Salisbury Camp Out Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll have the steak special, and so will Sam (my +1). Both medium pls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danno
      The pub has contacted me regarding meals.

They are as follows

STEAK & ALE [home made] PIE with CHIPS,PEAS.................... .........£5.95
      CHICKEN BALTI [home made] with CHIPS ,PEAS......................... ......£5.95.

STEAK SPECIAL..10oz.RUMP with CHIPS,PEAS.................... ...........£9.95.

He didnt give me the veg options for ashley and others but I'll chase them up on that.

Can I have your orders and how you want your steak cooked as soon as possible so there's no delay for our food and everyone can have what they want.

Cheers
      I will have the steak special rare no peas and helen will have the steak special medium rare .........please
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob
        I'll have the steak special, and so will Sam (my +1). Both medium pls.
        does that come with a case of chateau nerf du pomp?
        www.thegamingunion.co.uk

Comment

• Steak and Ale Pie please.

I don't like the idea of him getting the steaks now for Saturday. They might be a bit leathery by then.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

• Will people be using radios on this trip if so do you use 446MHz or CB (dont suppose there are enough ham's to use 2m. Only dont have a CB but do have a Ham radio that will cover it (at a flick of a switch) but quite big and expensive. I do have a couple of 446MHz hand helds though.

Comment

• 1 x Steak & Ale pie
              1 x Steak special no chips or peas (veg or salad instead if poss)

Sorry to be fussy but I gotta get into a rather expensive dress in a few weeks

ETA - and CB not ham radio as long as Tony has time to fit the aerial before Saturday.
              Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Got my CB to fit in a minute. Got two handheld PMRS, no idea what frequancy they are tho!
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda
                  1 x Steak & Ale pie
                  1 x Steak special no chips or peas (veg or salad instead if poss)
                  Me and Tony will have your chips 'n P's!
                  I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

• I've got a spare CB with mag mount areial, I'll bring.
                    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Me and Tony will have your chips 'n P's!
                      okey dokey - I just want sothing green that isn't peas.....
                      Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• :mutters: Peaphobic!

What have the peas ever done to you! How many calories in peas? Peas have feelings you know!
                        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

:mutters: Peaphobic!

What have the peas ever done to you! How many calories in peas? Peas have feelings you know!
                          Not worried about the calories - they just make me Even my mother gave up trying to make me eat them in the end cos of the mess she had to clear up later.
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Danno - Lottie and I are definately going to have to pull out for this weekend now. I'm not happy with the diagnosis the 4x4 garage gave (I'm taking it away) and to get someone else to fix it in time before the weekend just isn't going to happen (logistics, parts, etc.)

Sorry for the late bail, I guess you have one more place available now maybe if someone else wanted to join? and I guess I now face a weekend with the masses doing those DIY jobs I've been promising the better half I'll do

Make sure you take some good pics!
                            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Can I have your orders and how you want your steak cooked as soon as possible so there's no delay for our food and everyone can have what they want.

Cheers
                              Stick me down for the pie and chips! Cheers mate

Tony & Linda - What time are you setting off from yours - I'll convoy with you if that's ok?
                              I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death

Comment

• Danno this is the start of the eastcote common byway.....Its a little challenge and and expect the odd scratch from undergrowth
                                Attached Files
                                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                                X